World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 18)

Nah, Alabama is wild, especially the smaller towns, where they say “Why go across town when you can go across the hall?” if you get what I mean.

@discobot fortune

Should I do something, yes or no?

:crystal_ball: Signs point to yes

1 Like

hello @WingTip

welcome to the wfc!!

welcome @WingTip! if you need any assistance you can ask the moderators and any of the regulars here.

additionally you should view the following:

https://www.worldflyingcommunity.com/t/world-flying-community-suspension-chart/1657/2

https://simpleflying.com/china-eastern-2nd-comac-c919/

1 Like

Yeah, that’s why we don’t have mass shootings :upside_down_face:

Maybe in America, can’t say the same for Europe.

Yeah, ban guns, that’ll instantly stop the gun violence.

No one said to ban guns

1 Like

Make stricter gun control laws so that a 14 y/o can’t get their hands on anything

2 Likes

IMG_5929

:eyes: actually not that bad

1 Like

How can a 14 year old get a gun?

1 Like

The same way @EastTexasAviation can get one

1 Like

4 actually

1 Like

He does not buy a gun. He cannot buy a gun. You need to be 18 years or older.

Usually, his parents buy a gun, and “give” it to him, but it’s under their parents ownership.

1 Like

Oh :grinning:

1 Like

Yes I am very much aware, I have more than 50 IQ.

The whole point is it’s way too easy to get a gun and parents either keep them in accessible locations or let their kids play with them.

1 Like

^
and then bringing them to school and yk…

1 Like

Kids shouldn’t be banned from being allowed to shoot guns, because then I couldn’t fire one, but that’s besides the point.

Usually gun owners teach their kids very young, 4-6 years old maybe.

Also if you think that’s weird, go look at that Reddit video of an 8 year old landing a private jet.

Anyways, usually the reason underaged people get guns is because they’re unhappy, mostly because of bullying for example, so maybe solve that problem first…

1 Like