World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 18)

ANA 737-200, taken 1991.

2 Likes

Ah easy

I was offline here the last days.

You didn’t miss anything. I just heard a gunshot.

1 Like

Real life?

Check these photos

Yeah lmao.

1 Like

Bruh how

Wdym bruh how?

1 Like

How someone could shut

U live somewhere near criminals?

No, I don’t, I’m just visiting.

What?

1 Like

How someone can shut an shotgun on a street

Shut? Shotgun? Street? What the hell do you mean bruh?

Bruh look

U wrote that

Oh you don’t speak English that well, welp.

If you don’t understand, someone just shot something, probably a hunting rifle, or someone just got executed, no idea. Didn’t even flinch though, lol.

Shooting guns is good.

My delay story

Biggest delay would have to be JetBlue Airways flight 1676 KIN-FLL

So I arrived at the airport at 5:30 AM ready to go Florida check in was very full, but we made it out in 45 minutes and then we just decided to wait that’s when it was boarding time and what do you know? I made it in the cockpit I talked with the captain and the first officer. That’s when we pushed back and then that’s where the fun starts we were holding for like an hour without any news and babies were literally crying behind me that’s when the captain comes on and he says ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We are having a radar issue and we will have to return to the gate at that moment I was frustrated that’s when another hour later we were told to deplane so I went to the terminal and got some Burger King and waited and waited after that they said a JetBlue flight coming from Fort Lauderdale will bring parts that’s when they said we will be going on that flight that bought the parts and little did I know JetBlue knew the flight they said we were going on was full. That’s when after three hours later, they canceled the flight, flew American next day

**THANK YOU JETBLUE FOR CANCELING MY FLIGHT, SCREW YOU GATE AGENTS FOR LACK OF NEWS AND MAKING US FLY AA AT MIA IMMIGRATION WAS **ED UP AND WAITED FOR 3 HOURS :upside_down_face::unamused:

2 Likes