World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 17)

ohio.

@A320_Flyerboy19

Wait hold up a second

At the 2021 BOA Grand National Championships, the Ronald Reagan HS marching band placed 9th with a score of 91.45.

The band that placed 5th in the nation was the Flower Mound HS marching band, who scored 95.4.

1 Like

As for 2022 grand champs, to the best of my knowledge, those haven’t occurred yet. Only prelims and finals have been announced.

No they’re releasing the rest of the season in December or January.

Aeromexico is supposed to start at SNA once the FAA lists Mexico as level 1 instead of level 2 (for safety reasons I’m assuming).

No new service from a Mexican airline can start in the US until the tier changes.

Haven’t had a Mexican airline at SNA since InterJet left in 2014.

I’m talking about 2022 lol.

1 Like

We got 9th for this year. But when our season ended cause we didn’t go to Grand Nats, we were 5th.

1 Like

My school barley missed out on state finals :frowning: our show was good, we won our district but hit a brick wall at state

1 Like

Saturn V at the U.S. Space and Rocket Center in Huntsville, Alabama.

3 Likes

this is why disco died :frowning:

That sucks. State finals for us is always weird.

First, we finished BOA SA on November 5. During our finals run, there are Diwali fireworks right next to the stadium.

Next, we have State prelims on November 7. This goes ok, and we get 2nd for prelims.

Finally, we have finals on November 8. During our finals run, our speakers cut out so we had no front ensemble. We ended up getting 5th, so it wasn’t terrible but it was really annoying.

:joy:

2 Likes

hmm

4 Likes

Yes, I too get my population data from 1854.

2 Likes

Its Happening The Office GIF by NBC

1 Like

And the World Bank existed even then!

1 Like

Is this a good event banner?

2 Likes

meh

1 Like

I would recommend some editing.

2 Likes

I should renew my sub. Doubt I will though.
It ended before they released it and I was really looking forward to the E-Jets.

3 Likes