World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 17)

it looks almost the same

On your outback?

I love being a tax haven.

Yeah. A bolt fell out of my mirror so I had to take it off to install another bolt, but that means disassembling the door.

3 Likes

exactly

Another day, another order:

4 Likes

i wish 9w has done that :frowning:

Does your car have paddle shifters?

3 Likes

No. A, the paddles only appeared on Subies in 2010, my car’s an '03, and b, it’s a traditional 5speed stick shift. The automatics of that era though did have a “sequential” mode sorta like the paddles, but it was moving the shifter up or down.

3 Likes

mega Pog

3 Likes

The paddles are cool but a stick shift would be even cooler

3 Likes

What year is your Legacy? I’m pretty sure that they came standard with a 6MT (if it’s the generation I think it is).

3 Likes

It’s a 2011

3 Likes

Cool. It’s the 2.5l right?

3 Likes

It’s the base trim, pretty sure that’s the 2.5I

3 Likes

Yeah, 2.5. They changed from the infamous EJ series (I have the EJ25) to the FB series in late 2012, so you have the same engine as me. It’s a pretty old engine, the EJ replaced tbe EA in 1988 when the 1st generation Legacy was released.

3 Likes

My friend and I want to buy these two cars and rally them to see which is faster:

My money is on the Subie, because it’s AWD vs RWD. Both cars weigh about the same, and have about the same power output (the BMW has more torque though). The Legacy does have a bit faster of a 0-60 though, 10s compared to 15s for the BMW.

1 Like

@PlanesAndGames
https://simpleflying.com/azul-linhas-areas-airbus-a350-inaugural-flight-orlando/

3 Likes

oooh

1 Like