World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 15)

"At Podar International Schools, our teaching methodology expands beyond the boundaries of traditional board and chalk teaching to include technology and modern techniques wherever possible. To help students understand and visually relate to complex concepts, every classroom has been provided with projectors & visualisers. With the help of such technology we make sure our students have a firm grasp on the subject matter and are able to think in three-dimensional space.

The Schools are provided with secure and fast Internet connections secured by Firewalls for security. Each school is equipped with the ICT Lab for computer practicals. The school has a very robust ICT curriculum covering topics ranging from coding, design, web applications, mobile apps and 3D Printing."

• -New school website

hmmm

1 Like

ok what

You shouldn’t force a fish to fly, nor a donkey to swim. But the IB says otherwise

1 Like

the indication of a good school

THEY KNOW WHAT AN A319 IS

1 Like

whats that?

Google it. Basically A Levels if it was for everything at the same time

1 Like

oh<l

that
i’ll have to see

oh

"Meeta has challenges with writing. She uses a text-to-speech software that enables her to write with almost 98% accuracy.

Nishad finds it difficult to visualise what a heart looks like. His teacher prints a heart on a 3D printer and now Nishad learns not only how it looks but also how it works!

There are innumerable examples to show how technology has helped us learn things that were difficult or not as effective using any other means. Keeping this thought in mind, the EduTech arm of the PIC ensures integration of technology into education, in a responsible way, so that it facilitates student learning rather than hamper it."
-New school website

wow

My math book does know what planes are, like “Airbus A380” and so on. Probably because it’s more known there or something.

1 Like

We are the best educational institute in the world

every school ever

2 Likes

Season 5 Lol GIF by Real Husbands of Hollywood

the school you go to:

A319 - hi there

the school - AHH AN ALIEN

1 Like

A319 AIRBUS JET PLANE

1 Like

that school : much better

1 Like

i go sleep now bye

1 Like

the worst part is most of your classmates actually now believe that is an Indian Air Airlines A320 Airbus jet plane

bye frand

1 Like

Tbh my school has made many of the hardworking people of the school lazy. We’re only allowed to have 40 mins of homework on everything but Chinese (that deserves a hour) which equals out to 200 mins. 3 and 1/3ths of a hour, which is closer to 2 hours in actual terms for many people, which leaves the most entitled kids to spend 9 hours sleeping, 11 at school, homework and transit, and 2 hours at the most expensive shopping malls known to man

1 Like

Damn, Juegos is gone, rolls too… :c

Ig I’ll play some xplane then lmao.