World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 15)

Cheers Zach!

1 Like

ew formal

The “maximum” speed on this stretch of I-70 is 75mph, but the unofficial recommended speed is about 95. Any slower and you run the risk of being rear ended.

2 Likes

My guy if you think “Cheers” is formal…

2 Likes

@BonaireDude does

Still, I have to say, it’s quite different from when you recorded a self-introduction here:

Not that it’s necessarily a good or bad thing though. I’m completely neutral about it.

1 Like

And you’re not @BonaireDude

Come to Texas. If you are going under 95 on I-35 you run the risk of being passed by a semi.

2 Likes

how disgusting, the act of the correct use of grammar while also using appropriate use of language and not using outdated words

Guess who’s back

3 Likes

Do you realize how ironic this post actually is?

Lol…
Not only my voice has changed though. Physically, I’ve gotten a lot bigger. I actually look like I work out. Year and a half is starting to pay off. :joy:

1 Like

werent u gonna leave

1 Like

Hi

1 Like

I was coming back from school one day (doing the customary triple digit speeds), and I got passed by an oil tanker.

East Bound and Down starts playing

1 Like

Can’t everyone just act civilized and respect the speed limits so that people who don’t want to drive too fast can actually stay slightly below the speed limit?

This is America :us:

1 Like

Trust me, it’s not only an America problem. It’s becoming more and more of an issue around the world.

I know because I’ve witnessed it in some Asian countries myself.

California is so much slower lmao

I rarely see people doing 90

2 Likes

Well you see, that would work if we had 3 lanes each direction; one for slow/exit traffic, one for cruising, one for passing.

Unfortunately we only have two each way, so it’s slow, fast and exit traffic in the right lane, fast, passing and cruising in the left lane. That’s more so just because everyone has sh*t lane discipline.

1 Like