World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 13)

Because I don’t really want a smartphone anymore.

1 Like

Again, why

What more needs to be said?

If I want to do photography, I have my Canon. If I want to play games, I have my PS4 and PC. If I want to watch stuff, that Nokia still has YouTube, or I can use my PC or PS4 (or TV).

I don’t use social media, so I could care less if I can’t access that. Really the only thing I’d lose is Spotify, but supposedly, they’re looking to add support for KaiOS (the operating system).

1 Like

Can you carry your camera everywhere? No. Can you carry your PS4, TV or PC everywhere? No.
So unless you’re home… your only device functioning with you will be the Nokia. Probably very basic camera, slow processor, etc, etc.

BUT again, that’s just me, I use my phone a lot, even at home, I guess different people have different uses

It is very basic, which is honestly what I’m looking for. With my S8 I take maybe one picture a week, and I almost never look at it again, so I could care less if the camera is only 5MP. While I do use my phone quite a bit, that’s part of the reason why I want to downgrade.

2 Likes

I’m down if one exists.

added you to it

1 Like

:eyes:

Me too pls :pleading_face:

You want in?

sure y not

1 Like

Wait, is there actually a politics PM?
If that is the case, may I please join?

2 Likes

if you are going to the political pm to talk about ukraine there’s already a PM for that so yeah

also can i please join

Sure.

I stuffed my snowmobile pretty good yesterday.

2 Likes

Band concert, 50 points if you find me

Arsenal
https://youtu.be/DTzH1TcgXh4

Sòlas Ané

Prairie Dances

the person who took the photo :laughing:

Hello!

can anyone post here?
i want to make more