World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 13)

$635k

$1.04m
:woozy_face:

1 Like

Yikes. Alright guess why my house is estimated at:

  • 1800sq ft
  • 3bd
  • 2bth
  • 2 car garage
  • pool
  • large yard

just screams millionaire

It’s such a tiny house tho
(For that price)

1 Like

Imma say $525k?

1 Like

that was sarcasm

1 Like

Oh ok :joy:

1 Like

That’s actually about right.

It’s amazing how much more you can get by driving 22 miles farther.

1 Like

Dang

Yeah I was going to say I look at places around the country and for the same size house as mine we would never have to work again :joy:

The prices here are insane. It’s stupid

1 Like

Watch on mute for the best experience

ORD sucks to try to find your way out of.

Hi @anon21556663 and @KGJT-9149

Hello

@KTJ_Mitchell wont really like that…

I think he knows how hard taxing is there. Everything is so far away from the gates and all the taxiways go in completely different directions.

nonono he lives there, so he’s automatically a fanboy

1 Like

Anyway, what did you think of my E135?

I designed this plane over the past afternoon.

It’s called the F-31 “Puffin” (the bird, I think it looks kinda similar). Max speed is around 1,100 MPH, however it also handles well at lower speeds. Landing speed is closer to 180 MPH while minimum maneuvering speed is about 300. Any slower and you are at a risk for tip stalls.

It is a delta wing configuration with no horizontal stabilizer outside the main wing.

It features a full carrier-capable setup including arrestor hook and catapult tie. Airframe brakes allow for low AOA tactical approaches.

If you want the download let me know and I’ll dm you

1 Like

REPLY 696