World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 13)

that maybe y u bored lol

1 Like

theres nothing to do

1 Like

o no :disappointed::disappointed:

1 Like

play a game or smth lol

1 Like

i am suffering from an extreme case of boredom

1 Like

u need zhopkins and his math

1 Like

idk

1 Like

i now know there’s nothing to do if I ever come to saõ paulo lmao

1 Like

i cant even planespot from my window now bc the planes are landing on the 17s and a nice thunderstorm is literally over me, just waiting to start

1 Like

oh no…

#aviation-games should have smth

1 Like


This is the way it should be, giving me Virgin America vibes

2 Likes

much better

damn one million thunders and not a single drop of rain

2 Likes

I have some too.
I can show some of them to you later if you want to.

2 Likes

ok why not

luck 1000

Is it raining now

Because I’m at the dentist’s office and on my way here I got ultra strong rain

Also I just heard the loudest thunder ever

I got some pretty weak rain here

I also heard (and am hearing) some pretty loud thunders

1 Like

Lucky this was almost undrivable

It was just one of those
But right outside the window
I literally saw it landing on the building

oof

1 Like