World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 12)

2 Likes

NOICE

1 Like

62nd!

1 Like

WFCAOG

2 Likes

Hi B-25

3 Likes

who will get reply 69

1 Like

wait B25

1 Like

are you bored again

1 Like

yea, although different

1 Like

I’m now the KING (for about 3 seconds lol)

1 Like

Oreos are bad lol

1 Like

good I like cheddar as well

1 Like

NOOOOOOOOOOOO :sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

BETTY WHITE JUST DIED :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Technically there is no such place on earth.
There is UTC+14 in the Line Islands in Kiribati only because the government changed it from UTC-10 to UTC+14 in 1995 for administrative reasons. The Phoenix Islands, which was UTC-11 before the change, became UTC+13. The reason is simple: the nation straddles the International Date Line and for administrative reasons, they couldn’t have the Gilbert Islands (UTC+12) an entire day ahead of the rest of the country. However, if you lived on the uninhabited Howland and Baker Islands (UTC-12), the Line Islands are 26 hours ahead of you, meaning that for every 2 hours, 3 days could be happening at once at different locations across the globe.

Now as for the time zone that’s the furthest behind, that would obviously be UTC-12, of which a few territories and states lie within the longitudinal limits (between 180° and 172°30′W longitude) of the time zone (e.g. Chukotka Autonomous Okrug in Russia and Tonga which is a nation in its own right), but these areas keep the time and date of neighbouring zones, meaning that there are officially no inhabited territories that belong in the UTC-12 time zone. As a result, this means that American Samoa and Niue (UTC-11) have time zones that are the furthest behind in the entire world.

2 Likes

Do you actually know this stuff or do you search it up and copy from a website or smth lol :joy:

3 Likes

I actually know all of it, except for the exact coordinates of the UTC-12 timezone, which I had to use Wikipedia. That’s pretty much all I had to look up.

3 Likes

Damn bro you are really good with geo stuff lol

3 Likes

Awh devvie :pensive:

1 Like

Atleast you still have me :disappointed:

:wink:

1 Like