World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 11)

She’s following 4,000 people and she’s from Chicago so she is definitely one of those people who follow random people cause they hope they get a follow back

2 Likes

Bom dia!

1 Like

That girl texted back she misspelled and said a few wrong things. Red flag :triangular_flag_on_post:

I asked her abt it so let’s see what she says

1 Like

Good morning!

2 Likes

Hi @BonaireDude!

2 Likes

56 posts were merged into an existing topic: Math Debating

Yes, that’s because Guam is UTC+10 and Hawaii is UTC-10.

However, this is where it gets weird; Kiribati has three main island chains, two of which are on the other side of the International Date Line; meaning that according to geographical location, the Gilbert Islands are at UTC+12, while the Phoenix and Line Islands, on the other side of the International Date Line, are more than 12 hours behind at UTC-11 and -10 respectively.

That’s why, for administrative reasons, the time zones for the Phoenix and Line Islands were changed to UTC+13 and +14 accordingly; however the Hawaiian Islands, located directly north of the Line Islands, still retain the time zone designated for its location, UTC-10. Also, if someone was living on the uninhabited Howland and Baker Islands on the UTC-12 time zone, they could be considered 26 hours behind in Kiritimati in the Line Islands. This also means, for every 2 hours, there can be 3 days happening at once; of course at different locations around the world.

Now, here is where it gets even stranger: Samoa uses UTC+14, along with the Line Islands, but only during Daylight Saving Time. Therefore, it is no surprise that Kiribati was the first country to start 2000, 4 hours ahead of Guam.

2 Likes

well this is taglish so you can sorta understand

1 Like

ty @PlanesAndGames

1 Like

I’m selling my models in February 😮‍💨

3 Likes

Why?

1 Like

I need gas money, and I’m trying to get a pc

2 Likes

@BonaireDude I’ll save my Conti -800 for you :pleading_face:

4 Likes

Can you post em on EBay?

2 Likes

That’s what I’m doing :wink:

2 Likes

@KTJ_Mitchell need anything for you ORD model airport?

2 Likes

Ship them to 10 Downing Street, London, UK

2 Likes

(jk, try not to be arrested)

1 Like

2 Likes

Aerofly best mobile sim

5 Likes