World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 10)

I mean, our school lets us go off campus for lunch, so theoretically I have every restaurant in Glenwood as a lunch spot.

2 Likes

lucky boi

I could do that if i had parent permission and signed out

2 Likes

@PlanesAndGames, if you hadn’t moved those 100 posts to the car thread, I could have hit 1k posts in this thread.

1 Like

Lol imagine needing permission.

1 Like

except it wasn’t 100 of your posts

1 Like

No, but I had a solid 35 or 40 out of that.

1 Like

“its a school liability” and ppl got introuble for going when they said “its strongly discouraged” smh

1 Like

Then you’d be with about 960

That’s what people at my school did/do :joy:

Canes, In N Out, Chick-fil-a, etc

2 Likes

One day we literally took the wagons up to the local ski resort and did donuts in the empty parking lot during lunch.

1 Like

1k would have been more doable though.

1 Like

I got all y’all though: you’ve never had an In N Out Food truck come to your school

2 Likes

No. They’ve brought the CoViD vAx bus a few times though.

That took up some teacher spots, so they parked in our spots in the student lot.

2 Likes

Bruh

That would never happen here in OC (unless you’re in Santa Ana)

I mean seriously? A fricking bus

2 Likes

Yeah. It was sorta annoying. I think they’re paying teachers to constantly pester us about getting it.

2 Likes

well ur town must not have a ChickFilA truck :smirk:

1 Like

It’s no ones business

2 Likes

Nah. Nearest one is in GJ.

1 Like

Whatevs looks like a personal problem

we do that with friends sports cars at the library lmao

2 Likes