World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 10)

Hol’ up. @Rolls is no longer just a red dot?

1 Like

Temporarily

1 Like

What’s “LEL” mean?

1 Like

2 Likes


I genuinely hate Facebook (sorry, mEtA) and I have come to hate modern technology. I swear, F**kerberg will bring about the end of a sane society.

1 Like

Nice!

1 Like

lmao‎

2 Likes

enjoy a full top gear episode that i have on my phone

1 Like

Morning everyone!

1 Like

it’s 10:48

2 Likes

07:06 bro

1 Like

another person who doesn’t understand timezones

2 Likes

Well uh it’s kinda true ig

1 Like

Hewwo :blush:

2 Likes

I have today and tomorrow, then I go back on Monday, those 2 days we get back tho, we have a Friday and Monday off in February, the same week I’m going to Orlando, so I go to school Wednesday and Thursday, and have Friday-Monday off!

2 Likes

Hewwo Devin :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Hi Bonnie

2 Likes

how are you :crazy_face:

1 Like

bruh when i search my name and scroll down, it says tons of nsfw stuff :woozy_face:

1 Like

bruh most say that im gay :sob:

2 Likes