What's the best and what's the worst airport?

The only one I have been is America. Which was ok, and domestic which was also mediocre

Never been to any

1 Like

E sucks D isn’t all that bad even though there’s lots of walking.

1 Like

Best airport: TXKF new Terminal or All terminal are KBOS except B because TXKF’s new terminal isn’t finished yet

Worst airport: TXKF old terminal (I could rant for hours about it)

1 Like

From my experiences
Best airports: RJAA, KEWR, RJCC, EGLL, KSFO
Worst: KPSP, MBPV

Best from me is KHND (Henderson Executive). I do my flight training there. They got an awesome restaurant with an overview of the airport!

The worst would Reno Tahoe were as everything is worn down and looks like it’s from the 70’s.

1 Like

Best airport: Geneva - I broke my leg skiing a few years ago and they treated me very well. I have flown there a couple other times and there is no queues or anything.

Worst airport: Gatwick - big queues and bad customer service.

3 Likes

Shreddin the gnar?

Well attempting to at least

Anything can be considered shredding as long as you believe its shredding.

2 Likes

I don’t travel too much, but (I think) the worst airport I’ve been to is SAL in El Salvador, I love that airport but there are some bad things.

The best airport I’ve been to, probably, is LAX. I love that airport, it’s sooo big!

2 Likes

Best: Singapore

Worst: newark

1 Like

Really? Hmm. I thought KPSP was one of the better airports I’ve been to, to be honest.

Never been to Singapore

anti-Newark Gang

1 Like

Best: San Antonio International Airport/KSAT
Worst: Newark International Airport/KEWR
Second Worse: LaGuardia Airport/KLGA

@GBKarp , @CaptainZac , @Rolls, and @Zhopkins make up the Anti-Newark gang.

All from personal experience.

#AntiNewarkGang

4 Likes

I don’t know, that suspend button is looking very appealing today.

3 Likes

If you suspend me you would have to answer to @CaptainZac. He is also #AntiNewarkGang.

3 Likes

I agree. Swiss001 said that before. And I think it is really old design terminal and unclean.

1 Like

LGA is getting renovated so maybe that could change its reputation. Terminal B completed its construction and the building looks amazing. I believe C and D are under construction rn. Not sure when they will be completed.