What is Your Favorite Season?

I think you all already know my answer.

It’s winter btw.

1 Like

Technically, yes.
In the tropics, where there is no noticeable change in the amount of sunlight throughout the year, seasons are determined by the level of precipitation. So there are only wet and dry seasons in those areas.

2 Likes

damn ok bro

2 Likes

this is true

2 Likes

nice and cold, like my air con at 20 Celsius

1 Like

Just what I expected

1 Like

winter’s the only right answer

5 Likes

To be wrong about

1 Like

Winter fans rise up

1 Like

No one:

People from Orange County: you like Winter more than Summer? wtf man!?

1 Like

My least favorite season? Is tourist season.

1 Like

That’s contradictory though: you chose winter as your favorite, but Colorado gets a ton of tourists in the Winter. So

2 Likes

Ah but that’s what you don’t quite get. Winter is a season that lasts like 5 months. In that season though, there are short little tourist seasons that last a couple weeks (such as right now).

2 Likes

I mean it makes sense that you would like winter since you’re from CO and that’s all you got from the mountains

2 Likes

Must be nice

Ours is all year :confused:

2 Likes

Spring is the most underrated by far

2 Likes

Spring isn’t bad. It’s when everything starts blooming and gets ready for Summer.

Late Spring is cool. Early spring sometimes isn’t different from winter here. Stayed cool a long time last year. Didn’t get “Spring” weather until April/May

I like spring because my birthday is in spring and also the baseball season starts in spring. It’s also when you can start wearing shorts again.

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.