Show Off Your Model Planes!

So, a large spider is about to attack my airport.

jk it’s a daddy long leg.

2 Likes

I’m naming her Ricky.

Can you show pictures of your planes? I would love to see them. Also say Hi to Ricky for me.

3 Likes

I’m currently flying, so I can’t take pics. Also Ricky likes your username.

Ok It’s cool. Just take the ASAP. I have set aside a like for you.

Tell them thanks.

1 Like

She’s currently spinning around in little circles. I’m not sure what she means by that.

GJ January 2021 releases

1 Like

However, got to go on a rant:

I preordered a GJ United 787-9 9 months ago, was really hoping to get it as a Graduation gift in May…then I wanted to get it as my Birthday gift in July…and then I wanted to get it as a Christmas gift…still has not come out yet

I’ve never mad a problem getting their product.

I managed to semi fix my ATR-42 after the nose landing gear fell clean out. I superglued it back in and now it’s sitting upside down on my airport.

Hol up, since when were there two?

1 Like

What is this sorcery?

1 Like

Just ordered myself a Jetblue A321neo (@CaptainZac :eyes:) and an American Eagle ERJ-145 (yes, in the new livery, extremely rare)

3 Likes

Gonna bump this up with a reply to my previous post… @CaptainZac should like this:

3 Likes

Beautiful!

1 Like

Is that the Hekla Aurora and Thingvellir in the background? They’re magnificent!

1 Like

Yessir! Just out of view as well is my Vatnajokull (Glacier Livery) and my Iceair 737-MAX!

1 Like

You must love Iceland Air! They’re truly beautiful birds and I’d probably buy a model in the future.

1 Like

Why else have I flown on them several times to Europe as an American when I could fly nonstop?

1 Like