[RELEASED] Infinite Flight 21.5 (A330-900neo Update) Tracking & Speculation Thread

Capture d’écran 2021-07-24 Ă  17.57.27

2 Likes

Man I wish the A359 would be finished and with opening doors and cabin just as the A333 in a future update, don’t they realise that it’s one of their most flown aircraft and still deserves to be finished ? It wouldn’t take that much time unlike a whole airplane to create / rework since the A359 already has some features.

1 Like

Capture d’écran 2021-07-24 Ă  19.49.27

Capture d’écran 2021-07-24 Ă  19.51.24

omg?

Rio De Janeiro Brazil GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

@GBKarp

5 Likes

mine only has 30 votes

3 Likes

ew indonesia brazil much better

jk

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure every livery available on the A330neo will come, as it features a small number of liveries :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Indonesia good
Brasil good too

3 Likes

Every country good✹

4 Likes

It miss Air Senegal :eyes: haha can’t wait for this aircraft

5 Likes

Almost 30 votes :eyes: :senegal::senegal::senegal:

3 Likes

Yes @ThatOne9WPlen . Bye

Anyways here’s a pic of it at ZRH :heart_eyes: :switzerland::switzerland:

Took it from @Saam 's comment : Air Sénégal Airbus A330-900neo - #23 by saam - Features - Infinite Flight Community

5 Likes

Ehhhh I wouldn’t go that far

1 Like

More possible liveries just got updated !
Thanks @Canadian_Aviator

1 Like

https://youtu.be/Jwoe66Ea4cE

@PlanesAndGames @GBKarp

3 Likes

@PlanesAndGames @GBKarp

12 votes before 150 , VAMOS GENTE!!
Rio De Janeiro Brazil GIF by Greenplace TV

“SE A AZUL VIER EU NÃO SAIO DO IF NUNCA MAIS”

Thread : A330-900 Azul Linhas AĂ©reas PR-ANX - Features - Infinite Flight Community

1 Like

Imma “sPeCuLaTe” and say this will be released before 2022.
Only because they’ve had pictures of parts of the plane so they aren’t starting from phase 0 right now. They’ve already started building it.

2 Likes

And also. IF might have BOTH planes released at the same time trying to be some sort of a hero in their own eyes because it wasn’t originally said to release at the same time.

I can so easily see them doing this thinking it’ll save face. They’re so ignorant.

WE DIDNT EVEN ASK FOR YOU TO MAKE ANOTHER PLANE.

There are so many that have more votes

Why dint they just add the A320NEO and 737MAX next? Practically same body if they’re gonna play that game

3 Likes

You aware that they don’t necessarily add what we voted for right ? Somtimes they do, sometimes they don’t like the CRJ / Xclub (or something like that, I don’t give a damn about this USELESS airplane) for example , both hadn’t even that much votes at all lol.

They added what they could at the moment lol , it would have been way too hard to rework ejets at the same time or to add A220 which are the most voted.

So let’s stop complain about it lol

A320neo and B737max weren’t added as the A320 and B737 aren’t reworked enough yet in order to copy past everything to the neo / max versions just as the did between A333ceo and NEO except engines / sharklets and neo/max have A LOT of liveries they just can’t manage to add it lol nor handle it.

Note : I agree with you right, I’m not doing the toxic IFC energy and I’ll never as I can’t stand it. I was just saying they couldn’t have done something else :x @Jacob_Layton

2 Likes

No, I think you’re right, it’s not like a full white airplane with lines and black screen , the aircraft was on IF, in front of a new 3D airport , so it’s almost finished I guess .

We could see a cockpit and wings , however I think engines and stuff (black mask) were still missing.
It would have been so cool to have both at the same time but they still need to add the liveries we voted for on IFC because I’m sure they weren’t aware of all operators and to finish it !

1 Like

We really need more 3D airports in Brazil for TAP A339 and Azul A339 and considering the big BR community on IF/IFC.

Azul : Campinas (doesn’t seem hard to do) / Recife / Porto Alegre
TAP : Rio / Recife / Brasilia / Belo Horizonte / Fortaleza

and Rome for Delta . (it doesn’t seem hard to do
)

2 Likes