Phone cameras are powerful

Well, that’s kinda like Phoenix, right? I mean, they are both in the United States

1 Like

Kinda like Seoul as well, they’re both on Earth after all

1 Like

Yeah… 2,000 miles away.

3 Likes

I prefer 10,000 mile increments while measuring distance, so actually that rounds down to zero.

5 Likes

Oh wow! These are amazing! Phone cameras are truly powerful, especially iPhones.

JETBLUE

2 Likes

2 Likes

5 Likes

That was on my flight from London Heathrow to JFK :heart_eyes:

1 Like

You flew at the most random time though, lmao.

Edited but still

2 Likes

Oh, awesome! I actually just flew JFK - LGW yesterday in IF.

1 Like

Phone: iPhone 6s

Just upgraded to the iPhone SE 3, and got an actual camera last month, so my photos should be more crisp and whatnot

2 Likes

Ooh, I love the SE, how good is the SE 3? Def going to get it to replace my SE 2 eventually.

1 Like

It’s fast, snappy, and slippery (waiting on a case). It feels like a completely different world compared to the 6s

Runs and loads everything faster than the 6s and my 1st gen iPad pro

The home button is different, its more of a pressure sensor than an actually press-able button

1 Like

Yea. Now when I try to use any older Apple thing, like an iPhone or an iPad, it feels weird pressing it, lol.

Shame Apple isn’t really using the home button anymore… Idk what the new feature is, but I doubt it’s a good enough replacement.

1 Like

I think the new feature is a pressure sensor combined with the haptic engine (the vibration motor) doing a quick vibrate or something to simulate the feeling of pressing the sensor.

It doesn’t really feel like a good replacement (coming from someone who’s used the actual button for over 10 years) but at the same time it does eliminate the potential breaking of the button itself.

1 Like

Yea. I bet you’ll be the same as me, probably finding the old button weird eventually (idk, it just randomly happened for me lol).

But still, better the new button than whatever those newer weird things have.

1 Like

I’m not sure I’ll find it weird, until I replace my current iPad (a 6yr old iPad Pro 1st gen) which still uses a home button

The other iPhones use gestures (a swipe up from the bottom, I believe) to exit apps. That’s the reason I haven’t gone to the other iPhone line yet, I heavily prefer the home button (or sensor). The SE is also cheaper, to get what’s basically the same performance in the iPhone body I’m familiar with. Although later this summer I may depart that concept with a newer iPad

1 Like

The swiping up thing is kinda stupid if that’s true imo. And I prefer everything to stay locked in place, not that if you accidentally swipe something, you exit out of what you were doing.

1 Like