Phone cameras are powerful

I’m glad pacific is preferred

Mmmm, yes, QUALITY

6 Likes

so uh good morning

3 Likes

Doesn’t look that impressive but that’s a lot of wildfire smoke probably headed to me

3 Likes

I moved to Michigan from California, I have a story for you if you lived up above California, In 2020 there was a wildfire so bad that the atmosphere was basically dark, and ash was falling to the ground. In the pool, It was literally just little pieces of ash in my pool and It was hot in southern California in 2020. GOD 2020 was such a weird year.

1 Like

Well my 2020 fire experiences were pretty bad that year, considering my valley (Rogue Valley) was basically steamrolled by a fire (Almeda fire). First day of school in 2020, a fire started out near interstate 5 in Ashland, OR and the wind sent it all the way up towards Medford. If the wind were slightly different that day, I easily could’ve lost my house. I was in the low single digits from the fire

edit: i now realize steamrolled is a bit exaggerated but i can’t find another word for it

1 Like

airport vibz

7 Likes

Sedona Airizona??

2 Likes

I have a ton of pictures from Sedona :rofl:

3 Likes

Sedona is dope, I went there in 2016

1 Like

Pretty Garbo but I’ll take
It

4 Likes

Funny how an $600 phone has a camera on it that would usually cost $400

1 Like

Where is that at?

2 Likes

Earth, specifically Bermuda and the Caribbean.

1 Like

3 Likes

btw i took a bunch of turkish coast scenery pictures a while ago with my galaxy s10+ for use as wallpapers. i can post them if anyone wants them

• yes
  • no

0 voters

Just post them ffs.

i’ll wait for more votes

post em