Music

I never said you couldn’t

only for carti and destroy Lonely and Ken Carson

1 Like

I forgot I could upload mp3 files lol, im finna put some carti and lone leaks up here

god save us all.

2 Likes

you posted 50 memes about dreams face reveal on ig

Indeed my friend.

2 late.

@Vamp i don’t like carti :troll:

1 Like

thanks for reminding me to post about this huge carti update give me a min

1 Like

ok so yesterday night Carti hopped onto his spam ig account, @opium_00pium and started to post a bunch of photos hinting at a new clothing line. These photos contained people like Carti himself, Destroy Lonely (Opium label signee), Gab3 (Opium label affiliate), Yung lean (popular Swedish rapper), F1lthy (producer who is most likely signed to opium) and Bladee (Swedish rapper who doesn’t shower ever). In the photos they all appear to be modeling old clothes for a previous potential album drop by the name of: ‘Narcissist’. this album has been a dead concept for well over a year now after the September 13th 2021 incident where carti said he would drop narcissist and didn’t drop it (the worst thing ever happen in September). however it seams carti got cleared to drop narcissist and im guessing it was supposed to be a clothing line. this all leads up to a website link posted onto @opium_00pium which has a contdown on it, this is presumed to be the mercy drop in the photos that he was posting on ig. The website goes live at 6:00 pm est. I will be copping at least $100 worth of merchandise. Probably a shirt and a beanie if he makes beanies. It has also been 664 days since wlr dropped. for reference it was 959 days from the Die lit drop to the wlr drop. im fearing the it will take longer this time for him to drop.

Here is the website: OPIUM

Ok slight change of plans I guess. The website which presumably is just gonna be a clothing line or merch got pushed back 2 hours. It was supposed to open at 6:00 pm est and it was moved to 8:00 pm est. I have set 3 alarms to make sure I get something

The reason(s) why 440Hz (A440) is the most widely-accepted concert pitch, however there are exceptions to that, with A443 and 444 being widely used across Europe.

March dropped but I’m 2 broke to get any lol.

If I would get anything it would be the hat. Still thinking about it

@moderators add the word carti to the autoflag list pleas

2 Likes

An arrangement of the same piece for string orchestra (although the castanets from measures (bars) 38-56 is sometimes played by a separate percussionist in other performances instead of the second violinist(s).)

This also includes a modulation from F major to D minor (same key signature) with a section of what appears to be D major in measures 161-180, the latter of which isn’t present in the original composition.

it was on the auto flag list a year ago lmao, I just found ways around it and they gave up

Ken Carson dropped Xtended today. everyone go listen now

Peep the Wlr song below. As well