Music

Since I listen to neither Carti nor classical music regularly, I’m going to be neutral in this regard. @TheGlobalAviator, I guess this statement is for you to answer.

2 Likes

Well, you contradicted yourself there. If it’s ‘boring’ and ‘uninspiring’ (I personally disagree), why would you call it real music?

Also Carti is the one that has no real meaning here, as opposed to classical music.

2 Likes

That is an interesting point.

I forgot to include ‘ and ‘

Carti is still better than Midzart

Excuse me?
None of the three pieces I posted a few days ago were from Mozart. Get your facts right before even trying to make a counterargument…

Maybe you are the one that should educate yourself about music, not me. It’s ironic that you labeled classical music as ‘boring and uninspiring’ while thinking that only Mozart exists. Perhaps you should find out more about classical music before making ignorant comments.

1 Like

This point is backed up with no evidence while @TheGlobalAviator’s are.

1 Like

Playboy Carti has had 9 songs leak in full cdq quality in just today. 1 song leaked in the morning and 8 songs leaked like 15 mins ago. 9 leaks in a day is crazy. I’m ballin tho. That’s like a whole EP a n leaks in one day. Als they are all a 10/10

Meh GIF by Playboi Carti

Ofc I know it was Mozart lol. I just used his name since it sounds a lot like Midzart and it was an easy change. I can see who made the piece of music when I click ono if on YT

Just to inform you, you have contradicted yourself right there.
You started off by mentioning that it was Mozart who composed all the classical pieces I posted earlier (which was what you also said a few days ago and is factually incorrect), and afterwards you stated that you could see the composer of the piece when clicking it on YouTube.

If that was the case, would you have not realized, by this point, that the composers of the three pieces were Bizet, Brahms and Chopin respectively?

Alternatively, is it that you have run out of valid arguments in an attempt to prove that Carti is the best and to defend your points that you have absolutely no idea of what you’re actually talking about and as a result, came up with ridiculous responses that make no sense at all?

That’s up for everyone here to decide, but I have a feeling that it’s most likely going to be the second possibility I stated above, and for a very good reason.

Tl;DR: we can reach a majority consensus that carti, is in fact, not better than everyone else

1 Like

To be honest, he’s much worse than anyone else I can think of.

1 Like

the classic stupid gangster style look and “growing up in the hood” nonsense

3 Likes

Yea, none of that is good. It’s just gibberish and screaming.

Carti doesn’t go for the gangster aesthetic anymore though, he hast since mid 2016. He goes for a punk rock vampire style and then went to a motorbike style but canceled that and now he’s on some Matt hardy Joker style now

1 Like

Your ears don’t work if you can’t understand him, it’s pretty obvious what he’s saying

Carti>Ethan

In the end it doesn’t matter cause Carti better anyways and all classic is mid

My ears are blessed with never having heard his music.

2 Likes