Model Airport Empires 2

how what why

2 Likes

yes. do not question

kvmp is now a flying airport, its basically the shield heli carrier

2 Likes

thank god i left MAE quicker

1 Like

It also contains a nuclear arsenal of 2,000 tsar bomba’s, because why not, if someone can manage to still fly 737-200s with ifes I can have nukes, both as unrealistic.

2 Likes

crap wrong place LMAO

2 Likes

u left?

2 Likes

ye i switched over to urs

2 Likes

oh yes

u have discord?

ach bitte nein

1 Like

ok

We’ve replaced our quartenary hub at Cancun International Airport with a hub at Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport. We’ll also be replacing our Sydney Kingsford Airport pentanary hub with Cancun International Airport.

1 Like

We are ordering an additional 500 Boeing 767-400ERs to step in while our older Boeing 777-200s are overhauled.

1 Like

bruh how

2 Likes

:sparkles: realism at its finest :sparkles:

1 Like

And we’ll order another 5000 Boeing 747-400ERs for ghits and shiggles

2 Likes

Newsfeed, 21/1/22:

All planes over the age of 15 years, and over 100 seats, would be refurbished with new IFE systems designed by Apple, and seats designed by Recaro

Carrie Lam and other pro-Beijing politicians, involved in the ridiculous amounts of stupid laws, established to suppress Hong Kong, has been sentenced to at least 20 years of Prison and at most, and 2 death penalties being handed out, to the worst of the worst, in the court of Final Appeal.

6 Destroyers and 2 Cruisers of the JMSDF, and numerous civilian ships has reached Tonga to deliver emergency equipment and food

We will be introducing the A319NEO to the Air France fleet, to replace the A318s

Tiktok has been wiped off the face of earth. Gone. No more stupid challenges with people drinking detergent and stealing soap dispensers

A KLM A330-300 flying from Lima to Amsterdam turned back to Lima as a result of a Medical condition

Birdstrikes at Edmonton severely effected operations, with around 100 planes stuck on the ground and more than 1200 planes diverting to nearby airports during the duration of 16 hours

A special, limited time Champagne from Moët is going to be served on Tokyo Air Group’s First Class flights, for the next week

wth

o_o

tiktok in a nutshell

In addition to this, Allegiant will have seasonal flights to Denver, Rapid City, New Orleans, and Jacksonville