We’ll get General Dynamics and subsidiaries

As well as Grumman

HUUUUGE MMI ANNOUNCEMENT AT 4 PM (EST)

1 Like

(6:02PM EST)

1 Like

Server was down, then I had to go to Meijer’s, will announce in 6 mins

1 Like

And of course it came back online right when I replied to your post.

1 Like

I’ll announce it later, got things to do

2 Likes

Here we go! Huge announcement coming out of Lansing today, where West Michigan International Airport has announced major expansions to the airport. The expansions include 28 narrow-body gates, 2 regional gates, and 7 new international widebody gates. The 7 widebody gates will connect onto concourse C, and 9 narrow-body gates along with them. Adding onto B, is 14 narrow-body gates, 1 United Widebody gate, and 2 regional gates. And onto A, is 4 narrow-body gates. For operations, is a deicing pad, 3 aircraft hangars (Hanger D: 1 narrow-body (2 regional), Hangar T: 1 widebody (2 narrow-body, 2 regional), and an airport operations building with an improved ATC tower and ground vehicle garage.

2 Likes

Wow. That’s a lot of models.

1 Like

I’ll have a grand total of 79-80 gates depending on who is using the UA widebody gate

2 Likes

Happy feet

2 Likes

I like sad toes better

1 Like

British Airways and Air France have both announced intent of starting operations at the airport (as I need a London backup cuz my Virgin A340 has since been retired)

1 Like

Xbox controller :face_vomiting:

1 Like

*BestBox

1 Like

As part of the announcement made, British Airways will start service to MMI daily with a Boeing 787-8 dreamliner, carrying passengers between the UK city and Michigan competes with only Delta, it’ll be interesting to see how the route plays out. Southwest has also added Tuscon and Salt Lake City to it’s major network.

Route Aircraft Frequency
London/Heathrow Boeing 787-8 Daily
Tuscon Boeing 737-7800 MAX 8 3X Weekly (Dec-May)
Salt Lake City Boeing 737-7800 MAX 8 2X Weekly (Year)
1 Like

Hawaiian Airlines is increasing frequencies of their Honolulu, Kahului, and Kailua-Kona flights. With that comes the introduction of a new plane: N384HA. She will begin service from Bogland this November.

1 Like

Move over tiare there’s a new islander in town

1 Like

Paradise is coming to town

1 Like