Model Airport Empires 2

Sure! All you need is an airport, either a real model airport, or a fictional one.

2 Likes

I suggest you do this.

If your have a real model airport, that should be easy to keep track of. Airlines are a bit trickier to manage. I suggest using a google doc or the notes app and putting all of your airline’s info in there for consistency. If you have a fictional airport, also include that in your notes. I suggest adding your airport, airline, destinations, fleet, net worth, codeshares, etc.

2 Likes

Bogland Airlines may be getting their first IRL jet soon

3 Likes

Michigan Connection Airways bought Silver’s ATR-42, I bought it off Amazon not knowing what I would need it for :joy:, shoulda got something else

1 Like

I fixed it a little, also I’ll be doing a daily fall-end of winter weekly departure/arrival board!

1 Like

Almost a whole week of inactivity, but kicking it back into gear with good news. AA starts MIA and DFW next week with the MAX, Southwest will be basing a 737-700 (Lone Star One) and another MAX here. Finally, JetBlue has announced service to MMI with routes to BOS and FLL!

Airline Route Aircraft
AA MIA -8
AA DFW -8
JB BOS 320
JB FLL 320
2 Likes

For a sec I thought this was RWA and I was like “that’s not how it works…”

3 Likes

Yeah :sweat_smile:, there’s a couple other specials based here too

3 Likes

Update: Kahuku Airport 9/17/21

Recently, a list of changes in routes and fleet have been made to Kahuku International. The official opening will be on 9/22/21. Full construction has been completed.

Here are the changes:

• Air France cancels it’s service from it’s Paris-Vancouver-Kahuku route which was to start 9/24/21.

• Omni Air International officially retires it’s 752. This ends it’s planned service from Guam and Travis AFB. It’s set to return 11/1/21 with a 772.

• United suspends it’s Hawaii 737-800 ETOPS flights after an issue with their ETOPS certifications. This cancels out some of it’s routes that was to be operated by a 738.

• Southwest declares Kahuku as a new focus city. They’re set to double the service to Kahuku.

• In addition, Southwest will now start 737-8 Max service to Kahuku opening addition routes being Portland and Phoenix.

• American Airlines announces last minute routes to Kahuku from Los Angeles and Phoenix with a 737-8 Max starting 9/30/21. (More details soon)

• Air Canada announces last minute routes from Vancouver and Toronto starting 9/26/22. (More details soon)

3 Likes

Bogland Capital International Airport has become a focus city for Korean Air and WestJet.

3 Likes

Yeah, about Westjet…

1 Like

@Blitz can jetBlack add a Stanstead to Kahuku flight with the 789 (4x weekly)?

1 Like

JetBlue: :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Yessir, we can put you in for gate B5, .depending on your turnaround time, current slots are the following choices:

1. 6AM Arrival to 7:45AM Departure

2. 12:30PM Arrival to 2PM Departure

3. 9:05PM Arrival to 11PM Departure

Forgot to mention we have a curfew of 12AM- 6AM for noise restrictions.

1 Like

Could someone pls send the invite link to the MAE discord? I got locked out of my account.

2 Likes

plz gib phast
wait
can we switch to a 77W if demand increases?

nvm me back

2 Likes

Construction on terminal 1 is complete

1 Like

To help out our partner, Hawaiian Airlines, we’ll be purchasing 15 Airbus A330-200s and 10 Boeing 787-9s. To help out Air Tahiti Nui, we’ll be providing free maintenance and repairs to their aircraft for the next five years.

2 Likes

We’ll also purchase 15 Airbus A330-200s for our Los Angeles-Honolulu route, anticipating the travel boom for the holiday season.

2 Likes