Memes

This is so accurate :joy:

I think it’s 60 and below. It gets pretty cold in HB :).

The 605. The 105. The 210. The 5. The 10. The 210. The 405. The 22. The 73. The 710.

Fun fact: 1-2 earthquakes with magnitude 2-3.0 hit every day!

Socal. Need I say more?

It seems like everything is 30 mins away lol

During that 7.1 a couple years ago, the only thing I thought was," Cool, the chandelier is swinging. I wonder if Sia is going to appear on top of it and swing herself onto the couch."

The last time my family drove in the rain, we were delayed by an hour due to a pileup.

Almost everyone in California has sped at one time. My dad drives 80-85mph on the freeway average.

insert uncontrollable snorting

3 Likes

3 Likes

error 404: weatherman not found

5 Likes

7 Likes

This is also Texas.

3 Likes

Texans

Pathetic

We constantly go 90-100 mph on the highways, I’ve caught my dad doing 110 before

1 Like

I’ve hit 105 in my Explorer crossing into Utah once, (it took me about 2 miles to get up to that speed though even with it floored).

1 Like

That 7.1 was awesome lol

Also it’s taken me 3-4 hours to get from LAX to OC during rush hour once. And it’s like 35 miles

Yeah we get a lot of earthquakes pretty much continually everyday. Mostly 0.1-2.5s tho lol
Been a while since a 5.0+

1 Like

image image image

1 Like

The 405 amirite?

1 Like

This should be a speedrun.

Los Angeles to Santa Ana in the shortest time possible. My dad’s record is 45 mins.

1 Like

They stopped making memes for a year until they started making them again I think

I watched since part 24 or something

We got from Dodger Stadium to OC in about 35 minutes
Because it was at like 11pm lol

1 Like

Im not from California and I still say PE instead of gym

1 Like

As a Brazilian who has PE classes in English I say PE

3 Likes

PHYSICAL EDUCATION

VS

GYMNASIUM

4 Likes

P. E.

Simple

3 Likes

Yeah idk where they say Gym
We’re outside year round anyways lol
Unless it rains

1 Like

In Texas the speed limit is 70, a very high speed limit in most states. Except literally no one goes 70 and they are always going like 90

1 Like