Local Slang

hmmmm

1 Like

Idk if no names count

I do this

2 Likes

My new slang word is specifically for @anon5856544
Whenever you want to refer to him and not use his tag, you can call him ‘J lay’. Pronounced ‘jay Lay’

Notice: has not and will not be approved by me

1 Like

Slang of someone does not have to be approved by said person. J Lay is now an official slang word like it for not

yOu NeEd To ReSpEcT yOuR eLdErS

You need to respect Playboi Carti’s impact on the music industry :smiley:🧛🏽‍♂🧛🏽‍♂🧛🏽‍♂:moyai:

There isn’t any so

1 Like

Do you want me to pester you for half an hour listing all of his impact or are you gonna admit you are wrong J lay.

If you to the Music page and scroll back to yesterday or a few days ago you will find several reasons proving that Playboi Carti has impact on the rap game

Alright here we go

@anon5856544 reason one, his sounds. Playboi Carti has a very unique sound and he has multiple unique ones, one of them is his baby voice, it has influenced many sounds of other rappers and has even granted a rapper who utilized the baby voice a double platinum song, tell em by Cochise. Another thing to add to the baby voice is that a leak from Playboi Carti that was unofficially posted to Spotify rose to number one one the us charts because of the baby voice, pissy pamper/kid cudi. Now that’s just one voice.

Now we are going to move on to the Wlr voice next

@anon5856544 although WLR came out less than a year ago, it’s influence is already showing with what I like to call the Vamp voice. A good example of the vamp voice is Stop Breathing on Wlr. It’s hard to explain it but once you listen you will know what I’m talking about. Now onto point number 2

Please for god sakes don’t move on.

1 Like

@anon5856544 number 2 is his impact on the fashion scene. Carti became popular late 2017 with his song Magnolia which reached 17 on the global charts I believe and within 6 months, already had a whole adidas ad campaign planned and filmed which got cut due to leakers and adidas just used him in a few ads. Another fashion brand he is associated with is Rick Owen’s, after Carti stared dressing hyping up Wlr for its released he started to wear Rick Owen’s all the time, this drove up the price on Rick Owen’s on stock x and other reselling sites by about 25% before the album release date was even announced

Not until he admits he is wrong

@anon5856544 Carti also is heavily associated with givenchy and is friends with Mathew Williams who is the creative director of said brand, Carti has done may ads for them as well.

Carti has also worked with Offwhite as well but this was a few runway walks and modeling. Now on to point 3

@anon5856544 point 3 is that he has connections with many other very big and influential people in the music industry such as: Kanye west, Drake, Lil Uzi Vert, Juice wlrd and more, All of these artists have had huge first week sales numbers with Drake and Ye having millions first week, juice wlrd did 500k first week and Lil Uzi did 300k. Let’s just say he has friends in the industry

@anon5856544 I would go over more but it is almost 2 am and I’m tired so I will do the rest tomorrow. Gn J Lay 🧛🏽‍♂️

what the fu-

what happened here

1 Like