#JustBooked

I hate to say this but I might be forced to fly AA in July, I’ll update y’all if the ticket gets booked

1 Like

Just Booked

Given the fact that SAS is unsure if my flight on the 30th will fly or not, I find myself preparing to fly across the pond on Icelandair for the third time. The thing is that we won’t know if the SAS flight goes or does not go until June 29th, so I will not know which flight I am taking until less than 16 hours before the first departure.

Flight 1
Airline: Icelandair
Date: June 29th, 2022
Aircraft: Boeing 737-MAX 8
Route: Chicago (ORD) to Keflavik (KEF)
F/N: FI856
Class: Saga

Flight 2
Airline: Icelandair
Date: June 30th, 2022
Aircraft: Boeing 737-MAX 8
Route: Keflavik (KEF) to Stockholm (ARN)
F/N: FI308
Class: Saga

5 Likes

No 757? :pleading_face:

1 Like

Nope, the 7pm flight does fly on a 752 or 753, but the time does not work out due to other scheduled events on that day for me

2 Likes

Nooo… :cry:

1 Like

little update:

I was spared from AA (thank god), instead I will be flying delta or united in July to go visit auburn, we book in a day or 2. hoping for delta so I can have the direct flights, and save $1,000 on the flights.

We also booked united airlines from TXKF to KEWR on August 1st or 4th on a one way ticket. I am in economy and have a window seat. going to the us to see family.

end of family trip ends up at cape cod so I booked a round trip from KBOS-TXKF and on august 21st and fly back to Boston on august 31st to drop of my brother at his school in Manchester and then I spend a5 days at my grandmas in NH and drive down to my school in CT, find it weird that im not flying solo through JFK but I’m fine with that. flights on JetBlue by the way

1 Like

Good idea.

Delta/United > AA.

1 Like

Update. For July we booked delta and are staying in the hotel by the runway at atl

#JustBooked

Delta Air Lines 1825

Bonaire (TNCB) > Atlanta (KATL)

Boeing 737-800

Economy (Main)

Delta Air Lines 866

Atlanta (KATL) > Orlando (KMCO)

Boeing 767-300 :star_struck:

Economy (Main)

Delta Air Lines 2543

Orlando (KMCO) > Atlanta (KATL)

Boeing 757-300 :eyes:

Economy (Main)

Delta Air Lines 1813

Atlanta (KATL) > Bonaire (TNCB)

Boeing 737-800

Economy (Main)

Yes, I copied Zac, but do I care? No, not like he’s here anyways lol.

4 Likes

BonEnPlen

2 Likes

when r u flying

Y i s .

Do you need me to give you glasses or smth.

You didn’t say when u were flying. I asked when u were flying bc I’m also flying thru atl this summer

Oh sorry, I forgot I have is stupid, and read it wrongly for some reason.

When will you fly?

1 Like

20th and 23rd of July

Oop.

:woozy_face: :eyes:

1 Like

ooooooooooooooooooooooof no 757

So I’ll arrive at ATL on the 19th, depart on the 20th.

@Vamp pls don’t kidnap me. :pleading_face: :rofl:

1 Like

To lazy to type so here ya go