#JustBooked

Hm okay.

Better get a window seat though. :weary:

What do you mean by ‘requirements’ here?

1 Like

#JustBooked

Too lazy to type. Going to Alaska on Cruise.

1 Like

it definitely isn’t, Ive never had a good AA experiance since the merger

1 Like

Eh, they’re neutral. Most airlines are neutral imo.

1 Like

Just starting my experiences, and at least for me, AA hasn’t been good in 10 years, I’ve had good Delta United and jetblue flights within the last 5 years, none with AA, and now my family flat out avoids them when booking flights

Maybe you’re just doing it wrong. I had a wonderful experience with them when I flew from New Orleans to Los Angeles and from Los Angeles to Honolulu. The Los Angeles to Honolulu one we even got a free upgrade for checking in early.

No delays, luggage was handled relatively quickly, flight attendants were super cool, the food was nice, wifi and entertainment was good, even the landings were smooth

they broke the handle on my dads suitcase and lost my luggage in the space of a year, they just not good dawg, the other 2 in the big 3, Gawain and JetBlue are all just way better

and wifi on JetBlue is free, and the wifi on united is better

AA = Expensive, delayed and they don’t even give you any food if I remember correctly.

1 Like

and we paid for premium economy on their 757 for jfk-ege and back and they had less legroom than jetblues a320

that just about sums it up, last time I flew aa I had a 5 hour delay

2 Likes

when I was flying out of Kona, there was an American flight that was supposed to depart before us (like an hour or two before) and when I was boarding our aircraft (we were flying Alaska), a few gates down was that American Air plane. Late per usual

1 Like

Maybe yall should try DFW. Ive had aot better experience with dfw flights and DFW based crews

1 Like

Well, I just won’t fly AA anymore, literally too expensive, other reasons too.

But, if I could choose to fly on their UW, I would def fly with them. :eyes:

The problem is Dfw is nowhere near where I’m trying to go,

#JustBooked

United Airlines 3799

Charlottesville (CHO) - Washington Dulles (IAD)

Bombardier CRJ-200

Economy

United Airlines 1809

Washington Dulles (IAD) - Fort Lauderdale (FLL)

Boeing 737-800

Economy

3 Likes

#JustBooked

Delta Air Lines 1696

Fort Lauderdale (FLL) - Atlanta (ATL)

Boeing 757-200

Economy

Delta Air Lines 538

Atlanta (ATL) - Charlottesville (CHO)

Boeing 717-200

Economy