#JustBooked

excuse me

make sure your spelling is correct

1 Like

its true AA sucks, only airline of the big 3 to not have or work on getting tvs in all narrow body planes, in fact they’re actively removing them :skull:. they’re garbage and I hope I never fly them again, also their premium economy on the 757 was worse than jet blues basic economy.

4 Likes

the 757 is old so why would they retrofit a plane that they were probably going to get rid of anyways

1 Like

cause this was in like 2014, it was still planned to have 10 years left. also the a319 and 737 are even worse lmao, I was out not feelingly legs. AA is by far the worst out of the big 3. they’re just not good

2 Likes

737 isnt that bad

1 Like

AAs are. they have the worst 737 ive ever been on across all variants. its painful to sit in, the seat in front of me is touching my knee at all times and recline is meh. And thats one of AA’s better planes lmao, it only goes downhill from there

2 Likes

what about the a321? that was the last AA experience i had b4 my visa expired

2 Likes

as for wide bodies, I just don’t like flying on them with any airline lmao, I much prefer the feel of a narrow body plane. idk ive flown on like 5 widebodys and have just never liked them that much

1 Like

AA has 2 major different a321 configs. there’s the transcontinental one, which is ok if your flying in business or first, economy is eh on that one 4/10. then there’s the other ones that’s have domestic first instead, that config is a 3/10. the 737 is better but not by much

2 Likes

oh i flew transcontinental in 2019

1 Like

I flew them both in 2016, didn’t like either and would rather have flown delta

2 Likes

There’s only a handful of their transcon flagships and only LAX, JFK, BOS, SFO, and SNA get them

No other airline offers that good of a narrow body, domestic flight. Because no other airline has planes like that

1 Like

JetBlue offers a better one on their new mint cabin on their Neo, and its cheaper

1 Like

No it’s not better are you insane

1 Like

Ok so Sun Country canceled my flight MSP-SNA

Now flying United via IAH

MSP-IAH on the E-175

IAH-SNA on the B738

3 Likes

No more wingletless 737-700 though.

2 Likes

I know :rage:

2 Likes