#JustBooked

I’ve never flown on a CRJ2 so I can’t say much but I’ve only heard bad

And it will be the smallest non-ga plane I’ve flown on

2 Likes

Ah. Well, enjoy Moab. I go there quite often, and I can assure you that it’s pretty fun.

1 Like

And then I drive from Moab to Las Vegas and fly out of McCarran Reid International Airport (@Alec mad now) in an A320 which is also an L

1 Like

That’s probably a good 6hr drive. It takes me about 8-9hrs to get to Vegas, and I live about 2.5hrs east of Moab.

1 Like

Ah. Well there’s not much between Moab and St. George, so my guess is you’d do that in one go.

1 Like
💀
2 Likes

Just Booked

I’m gonna make @PHX_Aviation extremely happy:

Flight 1
Date: February 17th, 2022
Airline: Southwest
F/N: WN1998
Aircraft: Boeing 737 (probably an -800)
Route: Chicago (MDW) to Phoenix (PHX)
Cabin: PolarisOne

Flight 2
Date: February 21st, 2022
Airline; Southwest
F/N: WN841
Aircraft: Boeing 737 (probably a MAX-8)
Route: Phoenix (PHX) to Chicago (MDW)
Cabin: Mint Flagship First

4 Likes

Lucky, I wanna go back to Phoenix :unamused:, happy you chose WN tho, I have 4 trips planned tho, just y’all wait :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Considering WN tickets are just under 200 and the second cheapest was a certain banana bus for 350 without bags…yeah, had an obvious choice

3 Likes

Not to mention the 28’’ pitch and the ridiculously small tray tables too. Your choice is perfectly logical.

1 Like

And also I would need to drive an hour to O’hare compared to 30 minutes for Midway, and then I would need to deal with the joke of a security system that is ORD’s T3 security system (you’ll be lucky if you get through in 25 minutes, usually around 35-45) compared to MDW which I have never waited longer than 5 (half the time only people in precheck line)

1 Like

My Flight Tommorow!

Virgin Atlantic 156 (Operated by Virgin Atlantic)
Las Vegas - London Heathrow
Boeing 787-9
November 21st
Premium Economy

Departure time: 4:20 PM Pacific time.

3 Likes

Confusion 100

Confusion 101

2 Likes

Funny, GRR security takes 45 seconds :sunglasses: (TSA-pre)

1 Like

True, but MDW has more than 46 flights per day

1 Like

You know, GRR has better PAX numbers with UA, AA, F9, and G4 than MDW does :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Bruh.

MDW has an actual international flight :upside_down_face:

What is it?

We will be 2024 :upside_down_face: