#JustBooked

Agreed

this is a joke obviously. enjoy biz class

1 Like

Oh wow, gl

1 Like

#Justbooked

Route: San Antonio to Orlando (KSAT-KMCO)
Plane: Boeing 737-800
When: 2021-10-01T20:00:00Z ā†’ 2021-10-01T23:40:00Z
Flight Number: WN4426

Route: Orlando-Houston-San Antonio (KMCO-KHOU-KSAT)
Plane: Boeing 737-700
When (First Flight): 2021-10-05T11:50:00Z ā†’ 2021-10-05T13:20:00Z
When (Second Flight): 2021-10-05T14:10:00Z ā†’ 2021-10-05T15:10:00Z
Flight Number (First Flight): WN6095
Flight Number (Second Flight): WN5921

3 Likes

I have just been informed that weā€™ll likely be flying somewhere for Thanksgiving Break (why Iā€™m telling you this now, I have no idea). It would likely be Hawaii or Cancun.

1 Like

Youā€™ve gotta pray that you donā€™t have a test

1 Like

With my luck, there probably will be some homework during that trip.

1 Like

Iā€™m probably going to be going out to Phoenix some time during October. Iā€™ll be flying solo out of GJT to AZA on Allegiant (parents are driving down). Havenā€™t booked the ticket yet though because weā€™re not sure which weekend to go.

#JustBooked

Credit: simple flying

Going

DFW ā†’ DCA

2021-09-10T23:40:00Z

Aircraft: Boeing 737-800

Flight: AA 2752

Return

DCA ā†’ DFW

2021-09-12T15:01:00Z

Aircraft: Boeing 737-800

Flight: AA 884

Going to Baltimore to meet up with some family friends

3 Likes

#JustBooked

UNITED FLIGHT 1023

NEWARK - FORT LAUDERDALE

SEATS 35A, 35C

AIRBUS A319

UNITED FLIGHT 1913

FORT LAUDERDALE - NEWARK

SEATS 31C, 31A

BOEING 737-700

4 Likes

Whoā€™s the flight for?

Or are you leaving NYC and going home, then going back to NYC

Grandparents. Theyā€™re flying down for a few weeks to get settled in their new (winter) home in Florida.

1 Like

I thought you were going to be flying JetBlue again, but I was wrong.

Donā€™t worry, I fly jetBlue to EWR 90% of the time. They are by far my favorite airline, but I got a killer deal for only 10,000 miles round-trip on United.

1 Like

That explains it, and are you excited to see how United compares to JetBlue on a short haul flight?

I mean, not really. I have flown United countless times and I know enough to say that jetBlue is significantly better. I donā€™t hate united, I just think there average. The seat is fine, the service is hit or miss, and the entertainment are exactly what you would expect. What I think I value most about jetBlue is that they have free Wi-Fi. That makes me much more enticed to fly them, since I can do whatever I want on the flight for free.

1 Like

Ooh nice, I love United!

Wow! Even in economy, not many airlines offer this! And thereā€™s IFE on every JBU plane, not like some of UAā€™s narrowbodies. So yes, I can see why you like to fly JetBlue the most.

There are only a few airlines in the world that actually offer free Wi-Fi. JetBlue, however is the only airline in the world to offer free gate to gate Wi-Fi. There are other airlines that provide free unlimited Wi-Fi, however. But thereā€™s only a few.

• JetBlue (unlimited, available on all flights)
  • Virgin Australia (domestic only)
  • Nok Air (unlimited, available on all flights)
  • Aer Lingus (only on A321 LR Transatlantic)
  • Qantas (737s and A330s domestic only)
  • Air New Zealand (except on the 787, domestic only)
  • Japan Airlines (domestic only)
2 Likes

I donā€™t know what went wrong on the flight I was on, but the wifi was not working on both flights.

Thatā€™s odd. Iā€™ve never had a flight in which the Wi-Fi didnā€™t work. You probably got unlucky.