Introduce Yourself!

Well, y’all should know who I am

6 Likes

@PlanesAndGames Welcome to the community!

1 Like

@PlanesAndGames Welcome to the community enjoy your stay!

1 Like

I’m also the CEO of an unapproved Access Air

Welcome @SamC !

Hey everyone! My name is Patrick and I am 14 years old. You may have seen me around the IFC. I came here by recommendation from @Zach and it is a pleasure to join this! I live in Donegal, Ireland and I enjoy aviation. My favorite airline is Aer Lingus and I hope to become a pilot on their transatlantic fleet in the future. Thanks for reading! See you around.

3 Likes

On behalf of the staff, we are pleased to have you with us!

2 Likes

Welcome @Patrick_McCormack. I hope you find that you really like it here and choose to stay.

@Patrick_McCormack Welcome to the WFC hope you enjoy your stay!

Hello everyone!
I’m here because I saw the link on @CaptainZac’s profile.
I live in Sonoma County, California, and I love aviation! If you ever want to fly in IF, shoot me a PM!

5 Likes

Welcome! If you have not already, please read the following topic. Hope you enjoy your stay here!
https://community.worldflying.org/t/welcome-to-the-world-flying-community/7

3 Likes

@anon7588924 Welcome to the WFC!

Enjoy your stay here! Looking forward to the content you make!

4 Likes

Welcome!

1 Like

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! As I said, it’s great to be here. If anyone ever wants a chat, feel free to shoot me a PM. I’ll be more than happy to have a discussion.

3 Likes

I am Adrian. I live in the Islands of Fiji and I am originally Australian. I am the Founder and CEO of Aeroflot Virtual, Regular at GAC, I own a business and shareholding company, I am graphics designer and currently learning how to become a web developer. Based on my profile pic I am a Blackpink Stan. Not forgetting, I am beta tester of many apps. Please do contact me if you have any questions or just wanna chat. I am available 24/7.

2 Likes

Glad to have you here with us Adrian. Also great to work alongside you as well.

1 Like

Welcome to the community @Ethan. We are glad to have you here.
If you have not read the Welcome post you can find it here.

You can find the FAQ here.

1 Like

copy and paste intensifies

Jokes aside thank you!

1 Like

:laughing: Who says I copied and pasted? There is a thing called a hyperlink.

1 Like

Welcome To the Community Enjoy Your Stay here with us. If you ever need anything feel free to pm me :slight_smile: