Introduce Yourself!

Welcome @TheGlobalAviator!

2 Likes

Hi @GBKarp, I believe we are both the same people with the same usernames as on the Infinite Flight Community, nice to meet you!

4 Likes

Nice to meet you too!

2 Likes

Welcome to the WFC @TheGlobalAviator!

4 Likes

I’m just a random user here. I’m FlyIf_0011IFPA on the IFC

1 Like

Welcome to the WFC.

1 Like

Hey there! First off welcome to the WFC. I’m Zachary a moderator here. As you may have seen we have a off topic discussion where we talk about anything and everything (As long as it is appropriate). You can PM @moderators or myself if you have any questions.
I hope you enjoy your time here.

1 Like

Welcome to the WFC! I’m Gabriel, one of the mods here! If you need any help, don’t hesitate to PM me!

1 Like

Welcome to the WFC @Xaro

1 Like

Ayyy wassup man

2 Likes

ah another forza fan i see

2 Likes

Welcome to the WFC! Always feel free to reach out if you need help out have questions.

1 Like

Welcome @pajd02!

1 Like

Hi, since I’m basic I am using the exact same username as the one I use in the IFC. I see a lot of familiar usernames, so that’s cool.

I’m probably the only one here that doesn’t have a half-decent flight sim lol

I don’t know what else to say here, other than this place looks like IFC NEO.

4 Likes

Hey there! I remember you.

Feel free to roam around the forum and explore!

2 Likes

YO HE HERE WHAT UP MY DUDE

2 Likes

Welcome to the World Flying Community, @JetSuperior5192! I am @Z-Tube, a moderator and the Community Engagement Director. This message is to provide you with some information to get the most out of the WFC. Please see below for helpful links!

For additional information, please visit our FAQ, ToS, and Privacy sections.

Thank you for being apart of the World Flying Community. If you have any questions, concerns, or inquires, please do not hesitate to reach out to @moderators. Enjoy!

2 Likes

Thank you Z-Tube! So happy being here :=)

4 Likes

We are glad you joined!

2 Likes

Been a while since I logged back on here. Just wanted to pop in and just say hi.

5 Likes