2 Likes

Welcome @rebal15!

1 Like

Hi!
This is my first post in this comunity :smiley:
I want to know what it is about :slight_smile:

Thanks

2 Likes

Welcome to the community! I’m Gabriel, one of the moderators here! These are the important links you will need to get started here!

Also, make sure to take a look at our FAQ, ToS, and Privacy sections.

Enjoy your stay!

1 Like

Welcome @Infinite_Pilot1! Please view some of the links above for some important topics. Thank you for joining!

3 Likes

Me Friend!

1 Like

:smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome All

1 Like

Welcome @Infinite_Pilot1

1 Like

hi

Welcome to the WFC @Infinite_Pilot1!

Welcome to the World Flying Community, @Infinite_Pilot1! I am @Z-Tube, a moderator and the Community Engagement Director. This message is to provide you with some information to get the most out of the WFC. Please see below for helpful links!

For additional information, please visit our FAQ, ToS, and Privacy sections.

Thank you for being apart of the World Flying Community. If you have any questions, concerns, or inquires, please do not hesitate to reach out to @moderators. Enjoy!

1 Like

Engagement smh

😬😬😬
1 Like

Not knowing your own position. Disgraceful. Makes me remember to hit the red button next to your name.

Welcome to all the newcomers!

Welcome my brother @CMAS

Welcome to the World Flying Community, @CMAS ! I am @Errigal , a moderator here. This message is to provide you with some information to get the most out of the WFC. Please see below for helpful links!

For additional information, please visit our FAQ, ToS, and Privacy sections.

Thank you for being apart of the World Flying Community. If you have any questions, concerns, or inquires, please do not hesitate to reach out to @moderators. Enjoy!

1 Like

This link also isn’t the right link @anon94363592 @Errigal

Welcome @Cpt_Zee! Please message me (@Zhopkins) or @moderators if you need help. I hope you enjoy your time here.

1 Like