Introduce Yourself!

Hello everyone!
I’m here because I saw the link on @CaptainZac’s profile.
I live in Sonoma County, California, and I love aviation! If you ever want to fly in IF, shoot me a PM!

5 Likes

Welcome! If you have not already, please read the following topic. Hope you enjoy your stay here!
https://community.worldflying.org/t/welcome-to-the-world-flying-community/7

3 Likes

@anon7588924 Welcome to the WFC!

Enjoy your stay here! Looking forward to the content you make!

4 Likes

Welcome!

1 Like

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! As I said, it’s great to be here. If anyone ever wants a chat, feel free to shoot me a PM. I’ll be more than happy to have a discussion.

3 Likes

I am Adrian. I live in the Islands of Fiji and I am originally Australian. I am the Founder and CEO of Aeroflot Virtual, Regular at GAC, I own a business and shareholding company, I am graphics designer and currently learning how to become a web developer. Based on my profile pic I am a Blackpink Stan. Not forgetting, I am beta tester of many apps. Please do contact me if you have any questions or just wanna chat. I am available 24/7.

2 Likes

Glad to have you here with us Adrian. Also great to work alongside you as well.

1 Like

Welcome to the community @Ethan. We are glad to have you here.
If you have not read the Welcome post you can find it here.

You can find the FAQ here.

1 Like

copy and paste intensifies

Jokes aside thank you!

1 Like

:laughing: Who says I copied and pasted? There is a thing called a hyperlink.

1 Like

Welcome To the Community Enjoy Your Stay here with us. If you ever need anything feel free to pm me :slight_smile:

Thank you so much sir.

1 Like

Welcome to the community @Shafran! We are glad to have you here.

If you have not read the Welcome post you can find it here.

You can find the FAQ here.

World Flying Community Guidelines (November 2020)
These are helpful documents.

1 Like

@Shafran welcome!!

Welcome to the community @JackieChan!

Thank you @Zach!

1 Like

Welcome to the WFC!

Welcome @JackieChan pls be sure to read the FAQ and the WFC guideline :slight_smile:

Welcome to the World Flying Community, @Shafran, @JackieChan! I am @Z-Tube, one of the moderators here. This message is to provide you with some information to get the most out of the WFC. Please see below for helpful links!

For additional information, please visit our FAQ, ToS, and Privacy sections.

Thank you for being apart of the World Flying Community. If you have any questions, concerns, or inquires, please do not hesitate to reach out to @moderators. Enjoy!

4 Likes

Welcome @Riley_AeroflotVA!