Introduce Yourself!

Hola ya’ll. I’m Blitz (ItsBlitz) from the IFC. I live in Las Vegas and do flight training in Seattle. I’m a 80/90’s music fan and play left wing in Hockey!

8 Likes

oh hey inferior photo taker

jkjk Welcome!

4 Likes

Hello and welcome. We are happy to have you here. If you have any questions or concerns you can contact myself or any of the other mods. Enjoy your stay!

1 Like

Hello! It’s @Pilot_Felix from the IFC! I know many people here, and am familiar with how this works. It’ll be fun to climb the ranks again! Happy to be here!

4 Likes

Hey @Pilot_Felix! We are happy to have you here. If you have any questions feel free to PM one of our lovely staff!

Hey! I just joined from IF!

1 Like

How old is the WFC?

About 2 days I think

Welcome @Pilot_Felix!

Were happy your hear enjoy your stay :wink:

This is day 2!

3 Likes

Wassup, I’m @KGJT-9149 (or legally known as Brody). I’m from the west slope of Colorado, more specifically from the town of Silt yes, Silt, the dirt that sits below dirt. I like to shred on my snowboard and I also love mountain biking (I compete in XC riding). I will openly admit that I am a weeb so if you want any anime recommendations, hit me up in a PM. I don’t play IF and I haven’t for about 9 months, but I do daily a session on XP11. I drive a 1999 Explorer that has plenty of room in the back for my bike, equipment and whatever else needs to be thrown back there. If there’s anything else that you want to know about me except for my social security number, feel free to hit me up.

7 Likes

Hello and welcome. We are happy to have you here. If you have any questions or concerns you can contact myself or any of the other mods. Enjoy your stay!

1 Like

Hello! :wave:

I’m LilSeedyBoi

Some cool facts about me:

I live In Bermuda

I am American even though I have lived in Bermuda my whole life

I am a certified open water diver meaning I can go diving whenever I want as long as it’s allowed in the area

I am working towards Wreck diver certification and lion spear fishing certification

Im in high school so I take breakers from forums frequently to study for exams

I have a license for a motorcycle but not for a car

I have 2 dogs

4 Likes

Welcome glad to have you here!

1 Like

Super glad to see the community growing! Hope ya’ll are enjoying it here!

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

About me.

Name: You call me @Zhopkins but my real name is Zachary.
Facts: Love to play baseball and IF.
Favorite baseball position: Pitcher/Third Base
Favorite plane: A350 and 787 but I prefer the 787 so I am Team Boeing.
Pets: I have 2 dogs.
How I found this: I found this community through @CaptainZac. He posted a video about @Blitz becoming a mod.

6 Likes

Glad you enjoy it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello, I’m Ken wei nicknamed Maverick because I like Maverick from Top Gun. I’m also the commander of a squadron called Virtual Military Airshows operating on PC game of DCS world and War Thunder as well as the mobile game of Gunship Sequel WW2, Gunship 3 and Carrier Landing HD in which have a CLHD Blue Angels. Anyway, I’m born on September 18th, 2003 in Guangzhou, Guangdong province, China and has been an aviation/military enthusiasts. I’m especially interested into airshows so I like to visit a lot of airshows in our bordering states of Connecticut. My favorite aircraft is the F-18 Super hornet but if it’s commercial airliner, it’s the Boeing 777x. I also found this community through @CaptainZac via meta.discourse.org when he links the forum to his bio

3 Likes

Welcome
@Vamp
@Zach
@Maverick

Were all so glad your here hope you enjoy your stay with us feel free to PM me with anything you may need!

3 Likes