Infinite Flight vs. RFS

obvioulsy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

PTFS IS THE GOAT (no im kidding)

2 Likes

Ayy don’t slander ptfs. Was heat during school

2 Likes
1 Like

I can’t wait to see RFS take over IF. It’s like xplane, not being updated, and when a new game comes out everyone switches to it lol.

Screw IF, especially the people.

I remember doing the RFS beta and I thought it was better than IF then. If there was any doubts for anyone, it’s definitely better now.

1 Like

Meh. I still have a feeling that IF still has a much better flight model, and aircraft that handle much better (to be fair, RFS’s aircraft can be quite unpredictable), as well as better aircraft quality (though RORTOS is doing a fantastic job on closing the gap). There are a few other ups for IF, but, when we look at it, regarding non-aircraft features, RFS will definitely be in the lead when that update drops.

2 Likes

In general, yes, but,

That does not apply to the 777-300ER, especially considering how it was reworked in 2020. They have at least made efforts to attempt to fix the problem though.

1 Like

I agree, it’s an amazing plane, IF_.

1 Like

Don’t even get me started on the physics of the 77W specifically. The other 777s are fine, handling-wise.

1 Like

IF needs to get better. Clickable buttons especially, those crybabies saying “noo the screen is too small and it’s a mobile game :pleading_face:” need to shut up ngl.

Also, mods… but they probably want more and more money, and they don’t want to lose any, soooo…

1 Like

To be fair, RFS also has clickable buttons. However, something like this would be very much appreciated:

1 Like

why is this still up for debate lmao

And still, the mods thing. I hate only having a few crappy planes, most are broken and uncared for. They only add 1/2 planes a year, barely any liveries, and almost always modern.

Oh and they also like to remove planes, because they’re too lazy to rework them and don’t want to have others see their crappy old plane models lol.

Also, the scenery is like 10/15 years old…

2 Likes

In all fairness, it wasn’t until very recently that PC sims used newer satellite scenery. XP for example just has a basic set of textures for various environments, and modified scenery (especially freeware) uses very dates satellite imagery if any at all.

2 Likes

Well, there comes: mods.

1 Like

Yeah, I talked about modified scenery.

1 Like

They all suck. Aerofly better

RFS and infinite flight are not simulators. They are mobile games. A simulator it’s when we have: realism, graphics, stability and physics. RFS have stability and graphics ( because the recent updates make RFS a good game). Infinite flight have graphics and physics. That mean that:
RFS will be the new Microsoft flight simulator for mobile
Infinite flight will the new x plane for mobile

1 Like

And anyway in the future they will be not simulators, they will still just games. Because mobile it’s not for simulators

1 Like