Infinite Flight E175 and E190 Update Tracking and Speculation Thread

dawg im pretty sure they trolling, they seem like they jus messing wit him. they would’ve gotten rid of the a330-200f when the 330 rework came out then

yeah, I still spent way 2 much money on subs in 2017/18 tho

1 Like

Flybe: ceased operations in March 2020, only to come back to life under the same name but with Dash Q400 Operations only

1 Like

It’s not the same Flybe… The one currently operating only flies Q400s in a different livery.

1 Like

I’m feeling it coming SoonTM

it looks exactly the same as the e190 we already have

How can an E175 look the same as the E190 we have now?

1 Like

they both look like fresh steaming piles of dog sh

but i guess it’s gonna impress the ten year olds

Possible release week for e175?

4 Likes

Might just be a lead on to avoid sharing the actual date. A rumour spread for the 4th and i’m somewhat hopeful

1 Like

I did say possible release, not definite. The thought of misleading did occur, but I thought I’d just drop it here regardless. With the release of a different plane, I forget which, they did just swap out the week for a different selection of airports more relevant for the update.

The way things are going though, it’s definitely soon and probably this month. Not the usual IF SoonTM, but actually soon. I’ve seen some higher up users doing test flights over the last bunch of weeks. We’ve gotten a fair number or pictures of the E175, and it looks pretty done (at least externally) if you ask me and it’s been a hot minute since the F/A-18 was unleashed.

edit: now realize this got much longer than i thought it would

Or Tyler being too lazy and not knowing what airports to add.

i got bored 5 words in

1 Like

I don’t blame you

4 Likes

You like them winglets don’t you.

1 Like

:fire:

2 Likes

YASSS

so true tho