Infinite Flight E175 and E190 Update Tracking and Speculation Thread

aka InfiniteX

Yup

InfiniteX is also much more stable than LiveFlight, and actually loads when you want it

3 Likes

much more aesthetic than liveflight

1 Like

InfiniteX

LiveFlight

1 Like

InfiniteX pros and cons

Pros:
Globe view - not a flat map, but an actual globe display
Aircraft count - it can show all of the aircraft on the globe in a more clear way than LiveFlight
Aesthetic - OMG
Flight Info - All important info can be seen without scrolling down
The search function - ALAMAK I DON’T HAVE TO GUESS WHICH PLANE IS MINE ANYMORE AND BE WRONG 85% OF THE TIME

Cons:
Manual updates - doesn’t show aircraft in motion, info has to be manually updated
No city/country labels - If you’re not good with geography, I have bad news
No satellite view - That one’s behind a paywall

1 Like

It’s a speculation thread also so we can make our guesses

1 Like

Will the E175 and E190 come in the 22.7?

1 Like

1 Like

You said it :wink:

But with all seriousness there is a high possibility the E175 will come in 22.7, but we’re not sure.

Regarding the E190 that won’t be coming anytime soon. They barely started work on it lol

Skye Do I Know you I think ur a Great dude

Based on the amount I’ve seen on the ejets, or rather just the 175, I’d say the 190 is coming at a later date

Im impressed liveflight loaded for you

I have feeling they will release the Preview of it this week or sometime next week.

Expecting Evo Blue btw

Evo Blue bad ngl.

2 Likes

Nah W livery conti best on the 777 and i have equal feelings for both on the Max

conti is better

2 Likes

Nah Evo Blue is better on the 175

1 Like

this man is spilling facts

1 Like

I prefer the Continental-style livery, it looks less fake, as well as having some different color to it, but I do fully expect the evo to make an appearance due to it being the newest one, as well as the Conti being replaced on one of the 777s