And to be honest, A330 and 340 has one of the best Airbus wingflex

2 Likes

Removes gear tilt.

3 Likes

everybody cancels sub

2 Likes

IRL (in real life) but it won’t on IF :new_moon_with_face:

2 Likes

Yes, though it has no downward Flex like A350 and 380 the upward flex is absolutely amazing :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Btw I hope they’ll add Berlin with 3D, I’ll be tired of flying Porto and Basel at some point. Btw it’s because I want to take screenshots as I did here EUROPE : easyJet flight, Porto 🇵🇹 to Basel 🇨🇭🇫🇷

2 Likes

Wait, THE A350 HAS DOWNWARD FLEX?

1 Like

A little but not as much as A380

1 Like

@PlanesAndGames TAP CONFIRMED OMG :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

(Or course it’s a joke, if it were looking like this we would burst)

1 Like

wow so not 2016

2 Likes

Only if it was true…

Where’s Aviation6?
He’d use that

:scream: "gOiNg BaCk To oLdEr GrApHiCs To BrInG bAcK aNiMaTeD wAtErS?!" :warning:

2 Likes

Lets be honest, he prob quit because he was getting hate from 99% of IFC users. He didnt seem welcome there.

4 Likes

and i mean the general IFC community, not even those on the forum

4 Likes

Lol, it was pretty obvious

Not to mention he never got popular, you know how good people or famous people like Swiss get a lot of likes on their comments no matter what? The highest he ever got was 5…then 2…and then everything else was 1 or 0, seriously, he only has 2 posts that got more than one like on there

3 Likes

He has also lost over 600 subscribers, hasn’t posted a video in 2 months either, maybe, just maybe, he finally stopped

4 Likes

Cancel. Our. Sub

2 Likes

Yeah I unsubscribed because clickbait 100

2 Likes

His supporters in the comment section weren’t the IFC ppl that’s why lol, just some 10-12 years old people asking release date to him as if he was a dev , like lol wtf.

However when the comment section had hate , it was from usernames that were also on IFC , on IFC he also became a hateful meme so :skull:

2 Likes

Jxnsn Snshs is literally commenting/answering to someone EVERY SINGLE DAY since 2 months that aviation6 bullies other youtubers, wow the hatred and lies are real

1 Like