What Is Your Second Favorite Airline In Your Country?

My second favorite in USA is Alaska Airlines, I love Seattle, but my experience on Alaska was awesome when I flew a Q400.

1 Like

My country unfortunately has only one airline but as a citizen of Australia as well my second favourite airline would be Virgin Australia

1 Like

And just to let you know, my favorite airline is QANTAS!:blush:

1 Like

Hmmmm second favorite would probably be JetBlue or United
I don’t really know tho

2 Likes

My second favorite airline would have to also be Alaska. I flew a few times, definitely one of the best. The best… That would be jetBlue

1 Like

Probably United.
My top are tied with AA & Southwest

1 Like

idk all of them are bad

Definitely Alaska after jetblue.

1 Like

Latam

Gol is the fav

1 Like

Probably Norwegian or Aerolineas Argentinas, can’t decide

1 Like

Whats the fav one then?

1 Like

I mean I would have to choose Ryanair…

I guess there isn’t any other major competitors unless the Connemara to Aran Islands Commuter counts.

1 Like

Favorite? British.
Second Favourite? Virgin Atlantic.

1 Like

Definitely a lot of JetBlue fans. Never flown with them before.

You definitely have to give them a shot. It’s really worth it, they’re cheap and easy. I recommend checking out my review link to here

1 Like

Hmmm, maybe i also have to

Wait until the day they serve Fiji. THATS definitely high on the priority list

I’d be thankful they can even get those flights launched to London. :rofl:

To be fair, I’m sure Fiji is a beautiful place but I doubt jetBlue has that on the priority list

2 Likes

First just let Delta, United or American start services to Fiji then we can talk about JetBlue.:rofl:

Visting where you live might be next for me!:blush:

FYI, the last emoji doesn’t mean i am flirting with you! So don’t get the wrong assumption

I mean, their XLRs could easily reach Fiji from LA, so, its definitely possible ince those get delivered.