WFC Aesthetic Changes! Love It Or Hate It?

WFC Aesthetic Changes! Love It Or Hate It?

As you know, we have made a few changes to the aesthetics of the community overnight, we wanted to get your input to see what you think about these changes.

Change 1: Christmas Hats!

More on desktop rather than mobile, but there is Christmas hats prominent around the entire site!

• Love It
  • Hate It

0 voters

Change 2: Auto Conversion!

Now, all of your measurements will automatically convert to standardized forms, so people from around the world can get the same measurements!
Example: 2134 feet

• Love It
  • Hate It

0 voters

Change 3: Videos!

You are now able to put videos on the forum!

• Love It
  • Hate It

0 voters

Change 4: Last Seen On User Card!

Instead of having to click on the profile picture to see when the last time that user was seen on the forum, it will now just play by just clicking on their name rather than having to enter their profile!

• Love It
  • Hate It

0 voters

Change 5: User Card Displayed In User Tab!

Instead of just having a whole list of users, the user cards will now show up in the user section. This will make all the names bigger, and you will see more information about the person rather than having to click on their profile!

• Love It
  • Hate It

0 voters

4 Likes

I love everything!!!

1 Like

Same here :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have a suggestion @CaptainZac, I’ll PM you

Love the Updates Zac!!

This is very nice!

Love the updates. I think the santa hats are funny.

Christmas hats before Thanksgiving? :eyes:

Yeah maybe Zac should give us turkeys instead.

Really nice update on DiscoTOC, makes everything really clean! Added it to my Kai Tak toturial.

Petition to change Santa Hats to Turkeys.

4 Likes

Sign me up.

3 Likes

I messaged Zac and it did not work.

3 Likes

All the changes are perfect :ok_hand:

4 Likes

I like the christmas lights.

All Christmas lights and Christmas hats are not going up until December. They were just on a trial. For now, and they will be put up on the holiday season starts. I’m not one of those crazy people that start celebrating Hanukkah in November

3 Likes