United Airlines Evo-Blue Livery Repaint Thread

Yep! you can see it on FR24 currently

Ok I’m gonna take a look.

1 Like

Ive seen every single one except the 757, 737-900 and 737-9MAX.

1 Like

As Boeing sends more and more deliveries of the 737-MAX United Airlines continues to take many of them, their next example has arrived, once again in the new livery. N37530!

(Credit in Image)

2 United Aircraft are currently in the paintshop, an Airbus A320, and a Boeing 777-200ER! You can see specifics in the “In Progress” section of this thread!

1 Like

Yes! Finally!

1 Like

Well, for the 10 days that no planes were repainted, it seems United is making up for that. Yesterday we had a MAX but now it is time to get big…like 777-200 big. The latest aircraft into the UA fleet is N206UA. Although after it was repainted it was brought back to where it is currently stored at IAH Airport nonetheless it is another aircraft in to the new livery for the fleet!

(Credit in Image)

3 Likes

I love that photo. I wonder what will be next.

1 Like

Either an A320 or another 772. Although I think the A320 just finished because it flew to SFO yesterday, so as soon as I can get a good photo I will update it!

3 Likes

I’m just here to say that the new livery is really nice

1 Like

BIG WRITING UNITED AIRLINES

1 Like

Lets decide here

1 Like

N419UA is being leased out to FlyBosnia so unfortunately no new livery for her

1 Like

Yet again, United Airlines has taken delivery of another 737-MAX 9 aircraft! This aircraft was flown from Seattle to Houston where it will enter service in roughly the next month or so! The registration is N37525!

Additonally, N29907, a Boeing 787-8 has just flown from KFTW (the location of where United paints it’s widebody aircraft) This aircraft will be the first of it’s type to be in the new livery. We will wait until we have photo confirmation!

(Credit in both images)

3 Likes

Ever since I saw a photo on Jetphotos of the United 737-900ER in the new livery, I have been waiting for a better angle as the last one was not optimal. Luckily, a new photo on Jetphotos was uploaded so although not a new aircraft with the livery we do finally have a good angle of the United 737-900ER with the new livery!

(Credit in Image)

3 Likes

Another day, another MAX delivery to United! This aircraft: N37522 was flown to Denver this time for its intended entry into service this Tuesday, the day that United will resume 737-MAX operations from their hubs in Houston and Denver with 24 daily flights on just the first day! Some of these destinations include Chicago (ORD), Orlando (MCO), Fort Lauderdale (FLL), and Phoenix (PHX)

(Jetphotos)

5 Likes

Don’t forget EWR!

1 Like

Oh, are they also flying to EWR? Didn’t see on the list

Yep! IAH-EWR/EWR-IAH!

1 Like

Seems like UAs strategy with the MAX: IAH to DEN, ORD, LAX, EWR, SFO

1 Like

MAX Time! This 737-MAX 9, N17529 got delivered to United yesterday, as it does go though some tests in IAH before entering service this week! Happy to have the MAX back!

(Jetphotos)

5 Likes