1 Like

thanks

also Spanish :expressionless:

2 Likes

You look! He is of agreeing

1 Like

ThEy dOn’T sPeAk sPaNiSh iN bRaZiL

2 Likes

Calm down everyone, I have the solution to all of our problems: a thread!

1 Like

I actually created a topic for that, perhaps I’ll reopen it

1 Like

Good idea

Anyone know when this 739 was painted? Trying to find out but I can, I know it’s relatively new since UA just started painting their 739’s in the EB scheme.

4 Likes

YES

battleship grey supremacy

2 Likes

N77259 was delivered to United on August 20th, 2021, and operated her first commercial flight today, September 8th, 2021, from EWR-IAH as UA 2264.

There are no photos of her yet, unfortunately. Hopefully soon, though!

2 Likes

I present to you:

5 Likes

Why didn’t you upload it to JetPhotos? Do some editing, and you’ll be good! They tend to be a bit more lenient with aircraft that don’t have images yet.

1 Like

Not my picture, it’s from a discord server about 737-MAX production and deliveries

2 Likes

can you invite me to that

Here was the first 739 in the Evo colors!

3 Likes

Little late, but Mid-June is your answer

2 Likes

Apparently, N38424 has been in the new colors since June. :thinking:

This is the second United 737-924(ER) with the Evo-Blue Livery.

2 Likes

This a first? 737-700 in the new livery.

4 Likes

eh not really…

It’s been 5 months…

2 Likes

Hi all!

Recently, I noticed that the spreadsheet in this topic is not up-to-date. As a result, I have made tiny edits as often as possible to keep this topic current. Today, however, I decided to go through every aircraft in the United fleet and see what else was missing. There were roughly ten aircraft that were not previously included, so those have been added. I also separated the 777-200 from the 777-200ER.

You can see all the edits using the little notebook icon at the top right corner of the main post.

I can’t wait to see more of the United fleet in the Evo-Blue livery, and I look forward to continuously updated the thread!

5 Likes