The United States Of Airbusica

The United States Of Airbusica

Just like the election style process, you get to choose this time! You state can go Blue for The A220 or Red for A330. Now, you get to choose YOUR HOME STATE. If your home state is not available, choose whichever state you would like (this also applies to anyone who is international). As you all know, first to 270 points wins! To enter your state, enter your state below, and say wither blue or read, example:

Florida, Blue

I have marked down my state, and after every state, the electoral map will be updated. If this is not finished by Friday (or announced otherwise) you can request up to 3 states that are not yours only if we are not at 270 in a timely matter. Please only request 1 for now until announced. Enjoy!

8 Likes

Virginia, Blue

1 Like

Colorado, blue.

1 Like

Texas Blue

1 Like

Arkansas… Blue

1 Like

Florida, blue

Florida is already blue, please make sure if you check the map before posting

Sorry, I thought I could vote on one already voted

California then

1 Like

A whopping 150 electoral votes already.

1 Like

New York, blue

I got a big one for team A220 :muscle:

1 Like

DC always goes different so they red

1 Like

Texas and Cali are bigger. I got Texas and @GBKarp got Cali. Sorry for the ping buddy.

3 Likes

Yeah I know lol

1 Like

But, that 29 electoral votes will help.

2 Likes

California red?

California is already taken

1 Like

No can do. It is blue already.

Illinois red

1 Like

Washington, Blue!

3 Likes

New Rule:

If your state is taken, you must choose the state closest to you that is north of you. No exceptions. If the state closest to the north of you is taken, keep going north until you hit an open state. It’s all the states north of you are taken, pick the closest stay available south of you. If every state north and south of you was taken, you have the option to choose any state in the United States

1 Like