Sun Country Adds 16 New Routes

Sun Country Adds 16 New Routes

Source
Sun Country, a low cost airline based in Minneapolis, Minnesota has added 16 new routes for a huge expansion considering they’re just a smaller airline compared to the large ones in the USA. I find this expansion unique because they fly almost exclusively from MSP, and they seems to be branching out. They will fly to the following cities in addition to the current routes:

Rochester, Minnesota to:

• Fort Myers (RSW)
  • Phoenix (PHX)

Milwaukee, Wisconsin to:

• Cancun, Mexico (CUN)
  • Las Vegas (LAS)
  • Fort Myers (RSW)
  • Phoenix (PHX)

Maddison, Wisconsin to:

• Phoenix (PHX)

Green Bay, Wisconsin to:

• Fort Myers (RSW)
  • Phoenix (PHX)

Duluth, Minnesota to:

• Fort Myers (RSW)
  • Phoenix (PHX)

Minneapolis, Minnesota to:

• Milwaukee (MKE)
  • Phoenix-Mesa (AZA)
  • Bozeman (BZN)
  • Clearwater (PIE)
  • Punta Gorda (PDG)
  • Grand Cayman (GCM)
  • Turks & Caicos (PLS)

I am excited to see them grow and compete! It seems that they are targeting Allegiant in jujus new expansion. The fill map of the new routes is below. You can find all the new routes in a list on the website link provided below!

https://www.suncountry.com/deals

4 Likes

BRUH😡 Sun Country does NOT like GRR for some reason

Darn. GJT was on a good streak of airlines announcing routes there. Shame that Suncountry had to ruin it.

1 Like

… and kills 1

I noticed they added more flights to PHX.

1 Like

Quirky little airline which I love the name and design. Nice to hear they are expanding!

Ps. My American aviation isn’t the best

1 Like

Was the photo taken at the right angle, or is the winglet missing?

Yes, they installed only one winglet, it is if one engine runs poorly (more fuel being used, more power needed, etc.) it is to balance that out!

2 Likes

Okay you zoilist troglodyte

1 Like

It’s there, just a 1 in a million chance (or on purpose idk)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.