how we got from sams to AC tho

1 Like

yes sir

St Patricks Day Rainbow GIF by TipsyElves.com

lmao its still there

thats why since past 3 days my room has been smelling like a train coach :joy:

Indian Railways
Change in operations :
All the nighttime Humsafar, Duronto, AC Superfast, Sampark Kranti, International (except Pakistan) and Superfast services will be merged into NightJet. All the daytime Intercity, Jan Shatabdi and express services will be merged into CityJet. Rajdhani and Shatabdi services will be completely different. They’ll have their own aura, rolling stock and will be a sub brand within the Indian Railways. All Garib Rath and Antyodaya services will be merged to create Deen Dayalu services. All Uday and Double Decker Intercity services will be merged into TwinnJet. The Flying Ranee will be a standalone service and will start using 10 non airconditioned coaches with opening windows. All the HSR services will remain unchanged. Our remaining Alstom Traxx P160 AC3’s and Siemens Vectron’s will be replaced by either the WAP-7HS or the WAP-7HSi. The broad gauge lines (Konkan Railway and the under construction Coromandel Railway) will be converted to ICF Mk2 coaches with Fiat bogies and WAP-4i (Konkan) and WAP-5 (Coromandel) locomotives. We are introducing new travel classes : A. Sleeper (Sleepers with 6 berths) - Night trains - Cooler equipped - SL B. Couchettes (Cabins with 4 or 6 berths) - Night trains - Airconditioned - A C. First Cabins (Private cabins for 3 passengers each) - Night trains - Airconditioned - F D. First CC (Seats in 1-1 layout) - Day trains - Airconditioned - FC E. Business Class ( Seats in 2-1 layout) - Day trains - Airconditioned - B F. Second Class (Seats in 2-2 layout) - Day trains - Cooler equipped - SC G. Premium (Seats in 1-1 staggered layout) - Shatabdi - Airconditioned - P H. Executive (Seats in 1-2 layout) - Shatabdi - Airconditioned - EX I. Chair Car (Seats in 2-2 layout) - Shatabdi - Airconditioned - CC J. Premium Nightclass (Private cabins for 3) - Rajdhani - Airconditioned - PN K. Executive Nightclass (Cabins with 4 berths) - Rajdhani - Airconditioned - EN
L. Economy (Sleepers with 4 berths) - Rajdhani & Some night trains - Airconditioned - E Tejas and Vande Bharat services will be merged into Vande Bharat, and just like Rajdhani and Shatabdi, they’ll have their own Aura and will be a sub brand within the Indian Railways. Travel classes : A. Premium (Seats in 1-1 staggered layout) - Airconditioned - P B. Executive (Seats in 1-2 layout) - Airconditioned - EX C. Chair Car (Seats in 2-2 layout) - Airconditioned - CC The MPS of each NightJet, CityJet, TwinnJet service will be 230kmph. and the MPS of each Vande Bharat, Rajdhani and Shatabdi service will be 250kmph.

New liveries of NightJet & CITYJET.

will ur uk branch be affected

1 Like

no
thats about indian railways
not citrus

1 Like

oh lol

1 Like

yes

Train 18 Gen2

Uh, I guess I should probably give an update on Kita.

Well, we’re going to be making 3 Rally Raid trucks from our Ute KTx. The goal is to have the vehicles compete in the 2023 Dakar, but we intend on entering them in some other rally raids before that.

Also, we will be introducing a new “version” for all of our wagons. More on that in a couple days.

1 Like

nice :slight_smile: