JetBlue Starts Flights To Heathrow & Gatwick - Adds Flights From Boston To LHR & LGW, Second Frequency From New York to LHR

JetBlue To Fly To Gatwick And Stansted

Along with the announcement of the JetBlue Mint, news coming from One Mile At A Time says that they have gained 48 slots in the London area, but not at their desired airport. JetBlue has not been very public about their London services, so we have no idea what to expect. According to One Mile At A Time, it states:

• JetBlue was granted 14 weekly slot pairs at Gatwick Airport, enough for 2x daily flights (the airline requested 28 weekly slot pairs, so was granted 50% of them); these are intended for flights to & from New York JFK, and the airline initially intends to operate just 1x daily flight in the market
  • JetBlue was granted 28 weekly slot pairs at Stansted Airport, enough for 4x daily flights (the airline requested 28 weekly slot pairs, so was granted 100% of them); these are intended for flights to & from Boston, and the airline initially intends to operate 2x daily flights in the market
  • JetBlue requested 48 weekly slot pairs at Heathrow, but was denied for all of them

I’m excited to see what the airline will do!

5 Likes

Wait what!

1 Like

Wait till’ you see this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ewww my eyes. I love JetBlue but that’s just ugly :mask:

5 Likes

That’s weird but ok

2 Likes

Great news about London. Got dissapointed that there wasn’t a true new “route”

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

JetBlue to Heathrow confirmed

1 Like

What terminal?

1 Like

That was sudden

1 Like

Terminal 2

1 Like

Wow definitely so excited!

:eyes:

Mom! I know what airline we are flying on when we go to London in a couple of years.

1 Like

British Airways obviously

1 Like

JetBlue*

Heck no. BA :100:

1 Like

@CaptainZac is abusing his own thread!!!

4 Likes