Devin's golf thread

Same here. In the morning it’s unpredictable though because the canyons are cold still so the greens are slow but once the sun hits them it’s super fast

1 Like

That’s a nice course

1 Like

My home course is Anaheim Hills Golf Course

1 Like

That’s cool🤩

1 Like

They replaced the water hazard with dirt for a butterfly sanctuary because the environmentalists wouldn’t let them treat the water because it’s “tOxIc AnD gOeS tO tHe OcEaN” :unamused:

2 Likes

Also peep the hardest hole on the coursegetImage-11

Since it’s a private course, I’m not a member, so I usually play Scott Lake golf and practice center

Oof
I’d say 12 is ours
Hazard at the end but then 90 degree dogleg left and a 45 degree INCLINE (why the heck would they do that lol)
Then the green is sloped half of it is 1 foot lower than the rest. Depending on where the hole is it can be bad.

1 Like

Really want to play at Pelican Hill here
Not as expensive as Pebble Beach which is good lol

1 Like

I’ll be playing the loop at Forest dunes on Saturday (MI’s 2nd or 3rd best course)

We have so many golf courses I couldn’t tell you which are the best
Obviously Pebble Beach is up there if not the best

Wow, isn’t that like,
breaking the rules
:exploding_head::open_mouth:

I once played top golf when they were going out of sale… so I don’t know how good you did lol

O lol, nearest topgolf for me is in DTW (by there, not in the airport)

I went in Dallas when I visited the US

2 Likes

My closet is Las Vegas
Although they are building 2 in SoCal finally in El Segundo and Ontario
Out of all their locations you’d think CA would have some :joy:

1 Like

Somehow fricked up the first and last hole, started on 1, only 1 three putt, driver was very nice to me today, was actually a 47, mother added wrong, course was Yankee Springs gold nine

I own this. I get to chose what rules I want to follow :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Owner abuse

3 Likes

Whatcha gonna do about it :grin:

1 Like