Help me make a choice!

It’s a long story but please read through. I have an IPad Air 2. The Apple account is locked, this means I can’t update or get any games/apps, in other words I can’t play Infinite flight. This happened because many years ago when my parents gave me my first iPad they put security codes in that have been in there since then as I decided to transfer accounts as I got new devices. When I found out about this I had to ask my parents who had already forgotten the severity codes because of how long it was when they made them, they couldn’t figure them out. Trust me, I’ve done everything, I feel scammed by Apple, I went to there store and they couldn’t help me. And I’ve spent so much money on things like in game purchases and other stuff that I can’t use anymore. So to this day I’m still upset with the money I’ll never get back. Example I bough 8 planes on Xplane 10 which is worth about 40$.

Here our my options…
I buy a new iPad Air 4 but I’ll have to save money. Which I got 200$ from Christmas. I still need around 200 more dollars to have enough money. The other option is I reset the iPad Air 2 meaning take out the Apple account. The downside is I’ll loose the things I still have like photos, messages, and other important things of memories. So this is a tough choice for me. Right now I’m borrowing an iPad to play infinite flight but that won’t be an option within the next couple months.

2 Likes

Buy the iPad Air 4 coz one day the Air 2 will definitely give out and won’t be the same again

1 Like

Your a fast reader. Thanks btw.

1 Like

For sure get the new one

1 Like

I would also say buy a new one. Seems like a better option.

1 Like

If you don’t want to pay for the iPad Air, I just have the regular iPad and it’s 4 years old and runs fine with all settings on high

1 Like

it’s up to you, but I have the Air 4 and I absolutely love it. I really, really recommend it.

1 Like

I’d get the Air 4, new display, faster chip, overall a better experience and access to your flight sim content.

1 Like

Thanks for your help everyone, looks like I’ll be saving for a new IPad!

Have fun with your new iPad when you get it.

1 Like

Well, I don’t have the upfront cost. So I might do an AT&T monthly plan for 28$ for 30months.

Id say just reset youre ipad, Money spent is way more important than photos and email (there are softwares you can run to get these things back). Also if you go into youre ipad you should have the codes saved on apple keychain and you can easily disable them.

1 Like

Get an android device

Troll-Face

In all seriousness, the air 4 is a much better choice and worth it

2 Likes